Both

authors note; to whoever is reading this story, could you tell your fans about it maybe? it would mean so much to have more feedback ! thanks.

im really proud of this story so far, ive never gotten this many reads/comments/votes on a story before, i had a story for like a year, and it got like, 10 reads... this is amazing, thanks !

i might not be able to post again tomorrow.... but i will try in the morning ! love you <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the time Tyler was supposed to pick me up at came around, I waited patiently by the front door feeling all jittery and nervous.

Chill, I told myself. He's just a guy.

A honking noise coming from outside snapped me out of my trance.

I swung open the door and walked over towards his car and climbed in.

"Hey," He said greeting me. "Do you like laser tagging?"

"Yes! I love it." I replied enthusiastically.

Tyler chuckled. " I wouldn't guess."

"Why, are we going?!" I asked, my mouth forming into the shape  of an o.

"Maybe." Tyler said, still laughing. "Maybe not."

I rolled my eyes.

"What kind of answer is that? We are either going, or were not." I said.

"Look, were here." Tyler said, opening his car door.

"What?" But-" I started to say/ "Whatever."

I opened the car door and stepped out, following Tyler to the entrance.

When we walked inside in the arcade area, there was little kids running around everywhere, and a group of teenagers in the back.

"2 for laser tag please." Tyler said to the man at the front, pulling out his wallet.

"Hey Tyler, what about I pay this time?" I asked him with a smile.

Tyler smiled back.

"Nah," He replied, handing the guy a 20 doller bill, then shoving the change back in his wallet.

I put my hands in my jean pockets, he really didn't listen did he?

"Come on, let's go!" Tyler shouted, grabbing my hand and racing towards the laser tag doors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After laser tagging*

"Are you hungry?" Tyler asked me once we were back in the car, I tucked my hands under my thighs, sitting there pondering.

"Yea, I am actually." I said, hearing my stomach grumble afterwards.

"Where would you like to go?" He questioned me, starting the car, and pulling out of the parking lot

"Taco bell." I answered shortly.

That was so much fun with Tyler, he seemed so laid back and fun. I loved the feeling around him, it was like I could totally let loose and forget about the world.

With Eric I got the feeling where I could really open up to him, and let him know my thoughts on anything and everything without him changing me.

Put all in all, I got that same, jittery, nervous, anxious, happy, feeling around both of them.

Both.

*Tyler's POV:*

When I pulled into Taco Bell, I realized the whole car ride Tavia had zoned out on.

''Tavia, were here.'' I said, snapping her out of her trance.

She was so beautiful, her beautiful blue- green eyes, her beautiful dark brown long hair, her perfect smile, that gave me this warm tingly feeling in my stomach.

Her laugh, the way she always had her right hand covering her mouth when she laughed.

How she was so open minded to any ideas.

She was wonderful.