Three Way Greeting

Authors note:

vote and feedback please? got a story u want me to read? let me know lovelies ! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waiting for ten minutes in the cafe for Tyler I was starting to get kind of bored and thought I would call him again to see what was taking him so long. Now I know how people feel about me when I'm always late.

Quickly dialing in his number I put the phone to my ear, and this time he answered on the fifth ring.

"Hello?" He asked me.

"Hey, where are you?" I shot back.

"At the Cafe.... where are you?"

"At the Cafe?" I asked confusingly.

"What do you mean you're at the cafe? I don't see you?" He asked suspiciously.

"I quickly looked around.... this cafe did look different then the one I met him at yesterday...

Reality hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh god! I'm at the wrong cafe.." I said, slapping a hand over my blue eyes.

Tyler started to laugh. "Well get a move on then. I'm bored." Then he hung up. He seemed to never say bye. I rolled my eyes at that thought of him. He defiantly was something...

Walking out the Cafe door, I started to make my way to the other Cafe. it was only about a 10 minute walk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my ten minute walk, well it was really 5 minutes because I ran half the way. I approached the cafe. The first scent I was greeted with was the coffee bean smell.

"Got lost?"

I snapped my head toward the voice. Tyler.

"No, actually." I said sliding into the both, directly in front of him.

We were seated at the left side of the cafe, towards the back. There was a nice window view, it was a cute cafe.

After talking for about 10 minutes, the little ding indicating someone walked through the door sprung through my ears. Me and Tyler had been the only two people here, So I turned my neck towards the direction of the door.

A pair of piercing blue eyes were staring directly back at me.