Eric's Story

Author's note: Well this is a little bit on Eric's life , i hope you enjoyed it(:

Please vote? if u just clicked that button up there^^^ It would mean so much to me<3

and maybe some feedback!? THANK YOU <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I had just gotten home after being at the cafe with Tavia and What's-His-Face I plumped myself down on my sofa in the living room.

After laying down for only about 5 minutes I felt a licking on my face and realized it was my Doberman pinched Llama.

"Hey Bud!" I said enthusatically, scratching his ears.

"Eric! Come in the kitchen please!" Yelled my mom from in the kitchen.

Walking in the kitchen, the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies greeted my nose.

"Yes mom?"I asked her, grabbing a cookie and putting it into my mouth eating it.

"Well, Nick's wedding is just around the corner and I was wondering if your bringing a date or anything?" She asked me. Setting down the tray of cookies on the kitchen table.

"Well I have one person in mind...."  I replied, my mind going back to Tavia,

"Great! Bring her here for dinner tomorrow!" My mom spoke, hurrying out of the kitchen,

When I saw that both my sister wasn't here, so I couldn't bug her , I quickly grew bored.

I decided to start to watch some old home videos.

I put in the first one, from when I was about 3,

Tears sprung to my eyes. I coulnd't cry. No. That was very un-manly of me. Oh, who was I kidding. No one was here and I missed him more then anything. I would give back that night if I could.

After a few tears fell out of my eyes I quickly whipped them away and willed myself not to cry anymore.

My dad had died.

I missed him.

He was the best dad ever.

He couldn't even see me grow up.

Going upstairs to my bedroom I whipped out my cell and started to text Tav.

Hey :) I typed the pressed send.

In less than a minute she had replied. Maybe she would be the girl to fix me and my broken heart.

Knowing her for less then two days, I could see that her eyes held a story, and she had been through allot at a young age.

I could see that she was a beautiful person inside and out.

I could see she was a real. Unlike those other plastic barbies i always see walking around.

Pathetic.

Girls like that don't appeal to me at all. I want someone real, someone who understands me, someone who loves me for me, someone with an amazing personality. Someone who's so alike me in SO many ways, but at the same time, so different then me.

If that even made any sense.