First Dates

Author's note: So I wont be able to upload tomorrow, I have a dance competition.

Wish me luck though xD

but feedback?

&vote pleaaaseeeeeee :D

And if theirs any errors lettme know haha!

What team, #TeamEric or #TeamTyler, or if you havent decided! let me know(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home from the cafe, I took a nice long shower letting the hot water run down my back, untensing  all my muscles.

When I stepped out, I wrapped a towel tightly around my body and started to blow dry my hair.

When I finished my hair I started on my makeup, I didn't wear allot, just a little.

I applied some mascara and lipstick, and a tad of foundation.

Then I started choosing my outfit I didn't really have plans for today but I was planning to hit up the mall with some girlfriends.

Choosing a pink crop top with a black tank top under, and a pair of black short shorts, since it was hot out, i was just about to text my one friend Amy but before I even clicked her name my phone started ringing.

Confusingly pushing accept I put the phone to my ear,

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey, it's Tyler, I was wondering if you, uh, wanted to go on a date today? I would really like to get to know you better." He rushed out, barley understood him, but I caught on.

"Sure! Sounds great, where will we be going?" I ask smiling madly.

"I was thinking something simple like the movies?" He asked nervously.

"Sure!"

I gave him my address, and patiently waited for him to arrive to pick me up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What movie do you want to watch?" Tyler asked as soon as we stepped foot into the theatre, It was a little chilly in here, so I stepped a little closer to Tyler feeling his body heat immediately rate off onto me.

"the Hunger Games? I haven't seen that yet, it's all i hear about though" I said, rolling my eyes after I finished talking.

"Sure!" Tyler agreed, grabbing my hand and going in line to pay for the tickets.

"Here's some money for snacks, get anything you would like." He said handing me a 20.

When I finished grabbing some popcorn and skittles, we met outside the theatre door for 'The hunger games'.

When the movie was starting Tyler lazily through his arm around my shoulder and I tucked my head into his shoulder.

The feeling of his skin on mine made me shudder.

It felt nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After their date*

When Tyler dropped me off at home, I grinned like mad from the front door, right before walking into my house, I turned around and waved at him.

Before I even had a chance to walk through the door and settle in, my phone started ringing, deciding I would ignore it, I let it ring.

When it stopped ringing, it immediately started to ring again.

Furiously walking over to my phone on the counter I pressed the accept button and put the phone to my ear.

"What?" I said rudely into the phone.

"Whoa, is this a bad time, or...?" I heard Eric's voice say at the other end. Shit. I'm such a bitch.

"No! It's fine, sorry, I was just a little tired." I explained to him, sitting down on my black leather sofa in the living room.

"It's fine." He replied. " I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow?"

"That would be lovely!" I agreed, smiling even though he couldn't see me.

"Great! Be ready by one o'clock. I want to go on a picnic." he said, I could even hear the smile in his voice.

"Can't wait! Bye!" I said about to hang up.

"Bye beautiful." The I heard him click the end button.