A happy ending

THIS IS THE END GUYS! IM CRYING! MY LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK! HERE IT GOES!

Percy's Pov-

"How about... Jasmine?"

"I love it. But why that name?" Nico asks.

"Jasmine like the flower. She will become a beautiful woman" I say explaining it.

"I love it more" Nico says smiling. I look over to my father.

"I love it to son. She will be an amazing gran-daughter" He says with tears in his eyes.

I smile. I look down at her. Her eyes amaze me. They are the ocean blue, like mine, ans pitch black, like Nico's. Her smile reminds me of mine. Her skin colour is pale white like Nico's. I look up at Nico.

"Do you want to hold her?" I ask him. I can see the unshead tears in his eyes. He nods. I hand her to him and he takes her. He stares down at her and smiles widly. I smile at his enthusiasm. We have a baby girl. We are a family. I look to my father.

"When are my parts changing back?" I ask him.

"In about an hour. Your stumick will go back to normal as well." He says. He walks over to Nico and hugs him trying not to crush the baby.

"I hope you are a good father to her" he says smiling. Nico nods smiling as well. He then comes over to me and hugs me. I hug him back with extra strenght. I can smell the ocean on him.

"I have to go. Go visit your uncle Hades soon. He will want to meet her. Oh and Percy... I love you, take care" with that he kisses my forehead and disappears. I start crying from joy again. Nico comes and sits down next to me. I look down at our beautiful creation. I put my head on Percy's shoulders and watch our baby girl sleep.

She will be powerful. Having powerful parents and powerful grand-parents, will make her very powerful. We will teach her the good way. We will teach her how to be good, to help others, to help the world, and ot will come from her heart. I look at Nico.

"I love you, and OUR new daughter" I say and lean in to kiss him.

Sorry its short!

So I was thinking of making another story of them raising there daughter, her growing up. But it will take time I don't have thia is why I rushed the story, but if you guys want a sequel tell me and I will start to write it! well good bye followers! Have a good night! or after noon!

Special thanks to @ndalover
shes been their since my first chapter! hope I made you proud! hope you liked it! thank you for being the only person who votes and comments. thank you! <3

              -Much Love YourTrueOne1
                      xoxox