Protection

I'm so sorry I haven't written! But I am now! so enjoy!

Still Nico's Pov

"Miss me babe?" I jump up when I see him step out of the shadows.

"W-what?" I stay standing staring at him, "this can't be real! I have to be dreaming," I say rubbing my eyes to get him out of my vision. It doesn't work. I pinch myself. He's still there.

"Your real?" I ask the guy in front of me, "you're really Percy?"

"Yes babe," he comes toward me and hugs me, I hug him back tight. "I missed you Nico," Percy says. I start crying. I feel the salty tears drip on his shirt, and his hold on me is tighter. I start sobbing into his shirt, "I m-missed y-you t-oo P-percy" I say hiccupping. Percy pull back a little and cups my cheeks in his hands wiping away my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Don't cry Nico, I'm back, I'm not going anywhere" Percy says, and I can feel he's telling the truth.

~

Percy Pov-

"So how did you get back?" I've been avoiding this question the best I could. But I have to tell him.

"It's a long story." I say. We were laying in his bed. We were spooning. I missed him. Being stuck in a planet not doing anything but kill got boring.

"I have time," Nico says looking up at me. I sigh.

"I've been stuck on Chaos planet. I've been killing people when I didn't have a soul. My team brought the enemy, I killed them. A few days ago I woke up to a bright light in my room. I then felt unbelievable pain then nothing. I passed out. I woke up to see Chaos looking at me. He said I got my soul back. He said he didn't know how I got it and it wasn't him."

I take a pause to breath and let this sink in to Nico.

"He also said the only way I got my Soul back is if someone traded theirs with mine. I immediately thought it was you, and here I am, thank god it wasn't you, now I just have to find out who it was." I finish while looking into his eyes. I was glad it wasn't him. I didn't want a soulless Nico.

Nico gets up and gets on top of me.

"I don't know who it was, but I have missed you, and your body, so now that your back..." he leans in close to my ear. I feel his warm breath on it making me shiver, "what do you want to do?" I groan. I feel him suck on my earlobe and I feel sparks immediately fly to my groin. Fuck.

"N-nico, your d-dad will hear u-us" I stutter.

"Good, I want him to hear you scream my name," he says huskily making another heat wave go straight to my groin. I whimper when I feel his hands go down to my shirt. He pulls it up with one swift movement. He troughs it somewhere behind him, and his hands immediately move to my chest. He beds down and kisses every part.

He goes to my nipple and sucks on it. Fuckkk. He knows how to turn me on. I can feel his groin against mine and I move my hips to get some friction.

"Fuck Nico, s-stop t-teasing." I say between moans. He looks up at me and look straight into my eyes.

"Tell me what you want Percy."

"You..." I moan when he rubs against my dick. "In me," I didn't know I was submitting to him. He smirks when I look at him. "My pleasure babe."

He gets off me and I whimper at the loss. He grabs my jeans and boxers and pulls them down with eagerness. He takes them off me and he takes his off to, but in a teasing way. I groan again. I just want him!

When their off he climbs back on top of me. He pushes his dick with mine making a friction movement making us both moan. I fill his fingers in my entrance. My muscles tighten up in reaction.

"Relax, you're going to like it, trust me," he says winking. I blush remembering when I fucked him. I try relaxing. I feel him push in a finger. Fuck it felt weird. He waited for me to adjust then moved. He starts finger fucking me. He stopped rubbing his dick into mine and just grabbed it with his hand and pumped while moving his finger. He pushes in another finger. I hiss. I feel my muscles expand. He starts scissoring me opening my whole more.

When he thought I was stretched enough, he pulled his fingers away. He got up and got lube. He squeezed the bottle onto his dick and spread it around, so it can slip inside me. He then walks over to me. He looks at me and asks, "ready?" I nod. I want him inside me and that's all that I can think about. He positions himself in my entrance and he pushes himself into me. I hiss at the pain, not moving so it can go away. He waits for me to adjust. I move myself deeper into his dick telling him to move. He moves slowly in not stopping. When he is all the way in he pushes himself out and back in faster. I moan. I feel myself getting stretched.

It's a combination of pain and pleasure, and I love both. He starts moving in faster and I couldn't help but let the moans slipping my mouth.

He pushes back in and I moan louder feeling a jolt of pleasure go through me, "fuck! D-do that a-again N-nico!" I say moaning when he does. He leans down still fucking my ass, to kiss me. He puts his soft lips into my rough ones. We start moving in sink. He bites my lower lip making me moan again. I can feel I'm close.

"Fuck Nico I'm close!" I say into the kiss.

"Faster!" I say needing more. He does what I say and I wrap my arms and legs around him. He pushes in deeper and that takes it for me.

"NNNIIICCCOOO" I yell his name and I cum right in between us, on our stomach.

"PPPEERRCCYYY" I hear Nico moan. I then feel him cum inside me. It felt good to be filled with his cum. He pulls out and leys next to me in the bed. I look over at him and smile.

"I think I like you being dominant," I say blushing. Nico smirks.

"Good, you're going to get used to it" he says. I blush again. I get closer to him and he wraps his arms around my waist and my hands on his chest.

"I love you Nico, I hope you haven't forgot that," I say shyly thinking he did.

"I haven't Percy, I love you to, with all my heart" he says. I look into his eyes. I can see the love in them. I smile I lean in and kiss him. He kisses me back, it wasn't filled with lust, but with Love.

"I told you to use protection!!" I hear a loud and angry voice yell.

Hope You Like It!

VOTE/COMMENT!