Boy or Girl?

Read Authors Note at the end! It important! Thanks!

"I told you to use protection!!" I hear a loud and angry voice.

I turn around and see Hades at Nico's door way. I immediately throw the covers over me and Nico.

"Me, your father, Jackson, told both of you, to use protection! Don't you remember? Now you're going to be parents! Percy! You could of at least be top!" Hades yells. I start blushing at his words, and they finally sink in. My eyes go wide. (had an urge to put O.O ← that's Percy.) We didn't use protection. I turn to Nico and his eyes are huge as well.

"I'm sorry dad, I totally forgot about that! I just found out he got his soul! I missed him!" Nico yells. I smile knowing he's standing up for us.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, now Jackson, here will get pregnant, and you will both be parents. Well I suppose the child will have both of your powers, it will be a powerful demigod." Hades says. With that he has a wicked smile on his face, "my grandchild will be powerful," he murmurs and walks away.

I turn to Nico. Our eyes are still big. Nico lifts his hand up and puts it on my stomach, I start blushing. He looks into my eyes and says, "Were going to be parents."

"I know, we should get dressed I need you talk to my father about this." I say. Nico nods and gets up helping me up. I glare at him.

"You know I'm not decapitated" I say annoyed. Nico just puts his hands up in surrender smirking. I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me leaving an annoyed Nico behind me.

~~

We were now in my Fathers kingdom. I had an air bubble around Nico, so he can come as well. I was in the throne room with my father, Tyson and Trident.

"I have something to tell you father. Something important." I say

"What is it boy?" He says eyeing me.

"Umm, me and Nico," I turn to Nico and he nods for me to continue, "umm... didn't... use p-protection" I say quietly and stuttering. I stare at the marble floor. It seems really interesting right now.

"What was that Percy?" I hear my father ask. I look up at him. Instead of saying anything I point at my stomach. Tyson and Trident look confused, but my father has an angered face.

"You mean to tell me, you just got back and got pregnant!" He yells. He walks over to Nico. I can see the horrified expression on Tyson's and Trident's faces.

"I could burst that bubble and let you die for doing this to my son."

"Father!" I yell at him. "Enough, we forgot about what you said! I was back! He missed me! I missed him! I haven't seen him in about 2 months father! I love him! I showed him that!" I can feel tears trying to escape but I hold on not daring to let them out. My father walks away from Nico and walks to me. He puts his hands on my stomach.

"I'm sorry Percy, you're my son, I don't want this boy to make something that he will not take care of."

"I will take care of it, I am sorry Lord Poseidon, but unlike you I will not ignore him/her," Nico yells at my father. I smile at his braveness.

"I apologized for that my son." He says while looking at me. He hasn't moved his hands from my belly.

"I forgave you father," I say smiling at him.

"Fine, I will accept this baby. But I'm guessing you came here to figure out about the baby, am I right?" I nod.

"Well the baby will be in its womb for 6 months only. It will grow fast since it will be part Poseidon. When you go into labor, umm... your parts will change. You will need to come here immediately. The water will make you stronger, so it won't be too painful for when you have it. As your you Nico, I want you to send me and Iris-Message when he goes into labor, so I can send people to get you and my son and for you to breath underwater," Poseidon says. He then turns back to me and my stomach.

"Now do you want to know if it's a boy or a girl?" My father asks. I turn to Nico, I can see the answer in his eyes.

"We will like to find out when its born," I say smiling. My father nods.

"Well my son, you will be really moody, and I forbid you to go on any missions anymore," Father says.

"What! No, I have to keep other worlds safe!" I protest.

"And I want you safe, your team can handle it by themselves." He turns to Nico again, "now I want you to take care of Percy, don't let him do stupid stuff, or get hurt." Nico nods. My dad pulls his hands away and hugs me.

He pulls away, "now I have important stuff to do!" He says and walks away. I look over to Nico and he walks over to me. I take his hand and swim to the surface.

~~

I was in my cabin on my bed with Nico by my side.

"What do you want to name it?" Nico asks me. I was thinking for names.

"I don't know, really." I say.

"Well when you think of good names tell me, I can't think of any good names either," Nico says.

I then hear Luke's voice in my head.

'Commander, I think I know who gave their soul for yours, come to Chaos' planet quick'

I sit up straight, "Nico, Luke thinks he knows who traded souls with me." I look over at him and his eyes are huge from surprise, "c'mon! We better get to Chaos' planet quick!" I yell at him and get up. I extend my arm for him to take it and he does, I teleport us to Chaos' planet.

RRREEEAAADDDD!

heyy guys another update, I might update later as well since I owe you guys like 3 more chapters, but to get my next chapter, I want you to comment names for the baby. and what gender you want it to be, I want at least 4 comments. Sorry guys, I know you don't want to, but I really want your feedback. So, Comment!