UnderWater Kiss

" I Διοικητής ρίχνει το ξόρκι για να κάνει Gaea ύπνο για πάντα περισσότερο και να φυλακιστεί στη δική του γη της" I say the incantation. I was in my room with Nico. I got all the blood I needed and put it in the bowl. I haven't added my blood. I add that at the end. After I finished saying it I grabbed the knife and cut my palm and bleed into the bowl saying, " Ακούω να δηλώσει με το αίμα μου ότι είμαι αυτός που θα φέρει κάτω Gaea" it was done.

I look over at Nico and smile, "it's done"

"Finally, now are you going to tell me what you said? Because I couldn't understand it." Nico asks

"I cannot, it was a spell, you cannot understand spells." I simply say. He nods.

"Where is your sister?"

"She's in the control room trying to find Gaea without you"

"It will only work if I help her," I say getting up and getting out my room heading for the control room. We landed on land, so Hazel can track her. We were in Brighton right now.

"I can't do it," Hazel yells.

"Calm down, I can help you," I say grabbing her hand. I try transferring my power over to Hazel. I feel it floe trough my arm to her body.

"I feel it."

"Good now use it, try tracking her" I tell her. I concentrate on flowing my power to her. I know it will weaken me, but not so much.

"I feel her."

"Where is she?" Luke asks.

"Hold on" she answers. I try harder to flow more power over to her.

"She right in the middle of London. Right underneath Big Ben. I feel tunnels." She answers taking her hand away from me.

I concentrate on breathing. I felt light headed.

"Commander are you okay? I know it weekends you to share power." Luke asks.

"I'm okay just need to breath." I say trying hard to keep breathing. I shared too much power. I look over and Nico. His eyes are full of worried. I mind link Luke.

'Take me to the ocean,'

I look at him and he nods. He comes over to me and helps me up. He holds me up from my waste and takes me out to the deck. We were touching land but we also where close to water. He looks over to me and I nod. He pushes me over the railing and I fall to the water. I hear Nico scream my name. I hope Luke tells him water can help me. When I hit the water, I feel it surrounding me. I wasn't afraid to drown anymore. I feel the water surrounding me. I feel it giving me power helping me. I open my closed eyes and look up. I see Nico jumping in. My eyes go wide. He doesn't know how to swim! He looks over at me with his eyes half closed half open. I tell the water to push me to him and push him to me.

I finally get to him and make a bubble around us letting his breath.

"I thought you drowned!" Nico yells at me. I smirk. He's so cute.

"I am the son of Poseidon." I say smugly.

"Yeah but you were weak! God at least tell us before you tell someone to push you of a boat!" Nico yells at me. Instead of answering him I kissed him. He kissed back. It was an amazing underwater kiss. I felt the sparks start at my lips spreading through my body. I put my hands around his waist

His around my neck. I pull him closer to me. His lips moving with mine. He tugs at my bottom lip. I groan. I pull away not really wanting to.

"We have to go find Gaea." I say.

"Later," Nico whines.

"No now Nico, before its dark," I say. He groans but agrees. I pull him toward me and I command the water to push us forward. I feel the twist in my gut and then I feel the water pushing us as well Nico clinging to me. We get to the surface and I make the water bend to the dock of the boat, so Nico can make it up their safe and he does. I stop onto the dock as well.

"Well I'm feeling better now," I tell Luke. He nods.

"Now we are going for a trip then! Everyone put on your normal clothes!" I scream into the boat heading over to my room. Nico walks in with me and looks at me weird.

"What?" I ask him.

"You like London, don't you?" He asks me.

"Hell yeah! Doctor Who and One direction are from here!!" I scream.

(Sorry I'm a whovian and a directioner)

"Wow," was all Nico said. I go over to my drawer and get out a black shirt that has a V neck line. I take of my shirt and put that one on and stay with my jeans. I had put my blue converse this time instead of black.

Nico was wearing a black shirt with a skull on it with black baggy jeans and black convers. I stare at him and lick my lips.

"Don't tease," Nico says. I smirk. I walk over to the bowl on the night stand. I get a flask and put all the blood with the spell in it into the flask. I close it and put it in my pocket.

It was a special flask. If I lost it, it will appear to the person who made the spell. It was unbreakable and could not be opened, only I could open it.

"Let's go find Gaea," I say.

Please Comment! I need feedback! Please I sound desperate! Lol but please comment! And vote!