Planing

Thank you for Waiting! For @emma5415. She was the first person to comment, thank you!

Nico's Pov-

After Percy and his team left, everyone stared at me.

"What did you and the commander talk about? Do you know who he is?" My father asks.

"Yeah, I know who he is, I'm not going to tell you but know this, when you do find out, you will be on your knees." I say while walking out the big house. I shadow traveled to my cabin.

I go over to my bed and lay on it, letting sleep over take me.

~

Percy's Pov-

As I walk into the Chaos cabin, everyone starts staring at me. They are waiting for me to explain.

"Ugh guys I don't want to talk about it I'm tired." I say tiredly.

"We all heard you Percy" Bianca says. Fuck. "And I want to say if you hurt my brother, I swear to god I will kill you, bring you back to life, and kill you again." She says threatening. I gulp and nod.

"I won't hurt him, I swear" I say.

"Good now, I want to know when can we reveal ourselves? I want to tell Nico I am okay!" She looks at me pleading. I think about it... I got it. I smirk.

"I got a perfect way" I look at everyone motioning them to get closer. They do, and I tell them my plan.

~

I walk to the big house, I was wearing my cloak and mask. I was going to start the day by telling them who we were. I transported myself earlier, to Chaos planet, asking if we could reveal ourselves, and he agreed. As I walk in I see Chiron in his wheel chair reading a book.

"Mr. Chiron, I will like to ask a favor."

"It's just Chiron and yes? How can I help you?" He asks pitting his book away.

"Me and my team will reveal ourselves, and I want everyone, even the gods, to be their" I say and he nods.

~

Me and my team where at the arena surrounded by demigods and gods. It was time to reveal ourselves. And I couldn't help but have a smirk plastered on my face as well as my team mates. This was going to be fun.

Sorry its Short!