At Camp

I blink my eyes a little to adjust to the sunlight. We are in front of the arena at Camp Half-Blood. Everyone was there and staring at us. Great. Thank the gods that Chaos was still with us. Just then Annabeth walks over to us with Thalia at her side. I grind my teeth trying not to get mad. I was over her and I found out I liked boys more, but she did cheat on me, especially with my best friend and brother.

"Who are you?" She ask. Wow I can't believe she just said that to Lord Chaos creator of all! She's supposed to know!

"I am Lord Chaos, and this is my Commander," he points at me, "and his army," then points at everyone else. "They will help you to put Gaea back to sleep with the Titans and Giants as well." With that he leaves. Wow. I chuckle remembering last time he did that. I was in front of my group with Luke to my right. Just then Chiron comes running in his horse form with Sam right behind him. I ball my fist almost braking my skin with my nails. God how I wish I can punch him. I breath in and try to calm myself. I was about to speak when Sam says, "who are you freaks?" I ball my fist again. I count to ten trying to calm myself again.

"My name is Commander, and this is my team, we were sent by Lord Chaos, we are here to help you with the upcoming war, we are his best warriors" I say looking at Chiron ignoring Sam.

"But we don't need you, the camp has me." Sam says. I don't say anything until Chiron speaks, "Thank you for coming," he then turns to everyone else, "Everyone we have friends here, I want you all to treat them with respect, they came a long way to come and help us" he looks over at Annabeth, "Annabeth, please show them around please." "Yes sir" she says walking over to us. NO!! Not her!

Everyone returns to their activities talking among themselves. I try calming my breathing but then she is right in front of me. At least Thalia has left. Thank god.

"My names Annabeth follow me." She says. We all do, but I stay quiet.

She shows us around, we all knew the place so we kind of ignoring her. My friends knew what she did to me, and they hated her ever since, even Luke.

"So, guys why don't you tell me your names?" She asks.

"My names Commander" I say.

"My names Scar."

"My names Arrow."

"My names Beauty."

"My names Forge."

"My names Death." Bianca finishes.

Annabeth looks at all of us weird, "I mean your real names and why are you hiding yourselves?" She ask. I groan out frustrated. She's getting annoying.

"Because we are not to reveal ourselves, and as for our real names, we cannot say, we like to keep to ourselves, we are only here to help your camp and go back to saving other worlds." I say harshly. She looks taken back. Good.

"Okay, can I ask you something?" She ask quietly but I hear her.

"Sure, what is it?" Luke answered when I don't say anything.

"Have you heard of anyone named Percy Jackson? He used to be my boyfriend, but... umm... he caught me with his brother and best friend..." she says looking down. I count to 20 to calm down.

I mind link Luke:

Lie to her! Tell her you never heard of him!

"I never heard of him, sorry" Luke says. Oh, thank gods!

"Oh okay, well um this way, we have a special Chaos cabin for you all." Annabeth says walking towards the cabin. She walks in and I take in the room. It was huge! It had a living room with 3 couches in front of a huge TV! Then there was a hall with bedrooms on the sides.

"Look for a bedroom that suites you, Chaos made them himself, so it can fit your personalities." With that my team runs to the doors looking for their special room. I laugh at their behavior. I love my team.

"Um Commander, there is a meeting in about 15 minutes I suggest you be there." With that Annabeth walks away. I let out a breath when I hear the cabin door closing. Oh, thank gods she left! She was getting annoying! I take of my hood off, but leave my mask on. I walk to the only room left. I walk in to see a king size bed with black silk sheets. The walls where dark blue. And a 52" TV hangs from the wall. This is actually cool. I take of my mask laying it down on my bed side. I let out a breath and lay down on my bed thinking about today.

~

Nico's Pov.

I was walking around camp checking that everything was okay when I see Annabeth walking towards me. I have hated her since I found out she was dating Percy. I hate her even more now since I found out she drove him away from camp and cheated on him.

"What do you want?" I snap at her as she stood in front of me.

"I wanted to tell you the Chaos warriors are here, and I want you to do me a huge favor for me," she says.

"Again, what do you want!" I say annoyed.

"I want you to shadow travel to their cabin. I don't like that they wear hoods and mask and have nicknames for each other, I don't trust them, especially the leader, he seems off, please Nico for the camp." I can't argue with her there. I don't want the camp at risk. These people just pop out of nowhere saying they are here to help but are hiding their identities. Maybe she's right. I should check it out. I let out a breath.

"Fine, I'll see what I can do, but it's not for you it's for the camp." I say. I didn't wait for her reply I just step into the nearest shadow and head for the cabin. I stumble into a dark blue room and I see a boy dressed in black on a bed, his back to me. This was easy, I though it will have magic protecting it.

~

Percy's Pov

I was almost asleep when I feel a presence in the room. I stiffen. I see my mask in front of me. That will have to do. I feel the person move to my bed trying to get a good look at me. With quick movement I grab my mask from my bedside and slip it on, Facing my opponent. I gasp, it was Nico, and man was he looking good, he was wearing a black muscle shirt with black jeans and black converse kind of looking like me but his skin still pale as ever with his long black hair. He looks about my age, 17. Man this guy makes black look sexy. I shake the thought out of my head.

"Why are you here?" I ask trying to sound mad, but I couldn't. He was one of my best friends who stayed loyal to me.

"I wanted to know if you were a threat. Percy" He finishes while smirking. Fuck.