Battle Stradagy

Our lips fit perfectly together. I pushed Nico back against the shower wall. I hear him groan. I lick his lower lip asking for entrance and he quickly lets me in. I let my tongue explore his mouth, every inch, while fighting for dominance. He lets me win. I pull away and kiss his jawline down to his neck. I kiss every spot till I hear that wonderful moan finding his sweet spot. I nibble on it and make it turn red. I then blow on it and he moans louder. I pull away looking him in the eyes while smirking.

"Hope you liked it," with that I turn the water off and get out. I get a towel and dry myself off with Nico doing the same. I put on the clothes I came in with, except for my mask and cloak. Nico grabs me by the hand and pulls me to his room. He pushes me into his bed and climes on top of me straddling my hips. I sit up on my elbows.

"Didn't know you like being kinky Nico" I say smirking.

"I'll only be kinky for you." He attacks my mouth with his. I kiss him back. Feeling his hands push me back so my head is on the pillow. He bites me lower lip and I moan. I put my hands on his hips. He starts straddling my dick feeling his trough our clothes. Nico pulls away kissing down to my neck, he kisses every spot till he found my sweet spot when I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck N-Nico," I moan his name. He did the same thing to me that I did to him. He nibbles on it then blows on it making me shiver in delight. His hands fiddles with the bottom of my shirt and he lifts it up.

I lift my arms, so he can take it off. He starts staring at my 8 pack. He leans down and sucks on one of my nipples.

"Nico!" I moan his name. He looks up at me and I can see that huge smirk on his face. He starts kissing down my 8 pack down to the top of my jeans. He unbuttons my jeans pulling them down with my boxers.

"Fuck your huge" I hear Nico say. I smirk. He licks his lips hungrily. Fuck now he's just teasing.

"Stop teasing me Nico!" I complain.

He grabs my dick into his hands and starts stroking it. I moan, moving my hips with his hands trying to get more friction. He starts licking it up and down and I couldn't stop the moan that escaped me. He looks up at me with innocent eyes and puts my entire length in his mouth. My eyes go huge!

"Fuck Nico, suck please! I need to cum!" I say between moans. He complies and starts to suck, licking, and nibbling on my dick. I start panting clinging to the sheets for dear life. I can feel my high coming.

Just then I hear Luke's voice inside my head.

'PERCY! Where are you? We are waiting for you at the meeting!'

Fuck I forgot I try answering,

'I'm, uuhh, busy'

I couldn't help letting out a moan into the link. Hope I haven't scared him.

'Did you just moan?'

Fuck he heard it. I was going to answer when my high came and I screamed.

"NICCOO!" Fuck hope I didn't say that trough the link as well. I look down to see Nico with a smirk on his face. He has a little bit of my cum on his face and man did he look sexy!

'Percy I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, and I want you here this instant! The camp will think bad of us!' Luke says into my mind. Fuck he heard. I groan out in annoyance. Nico heard me and had a frown on his face.

"Was I that bad?" He asks.

"What! NO!! You where amazing," I say really quickly. "It's just my 2nd in command mind linked me saying there's a meeting and he might have heard me moan your name," I say explaining while blushing. I look at Nico and see his blushing as well. Then his face goes into shock.

"Fuck I'm supposed to be there!" He yells. I get up and put on my boxers and clothes. I put on my mask and cloak.

"Can you shadow travel us?" I ask. He nods and grabs my hand. I feel the darkness engulf me and I almost pass out. When I feel light again. I open my eyes, not noticing I closed them, and see gods and demigods pissed. I look over at my team and I see Luke trough his mask smirking. Fuck. I turn to the gods, "I'm sorry I am late, I had business to attend to."

"With my son? What kind of business?" Hades ask.

"My kind of business" I say back. I go sit down next to Luck and Nico sits down next to Annabeth. When he does she turns around and smiles at him. I growl at her. She snaps her head at me and says, "So now to business, first-" I cut her off, I don't want to go through this shit, I already have a plan might as well explain it.

"Look I already have a plan, I don't want to change it, so I'm going with my plan, so now first me and my team wi-" I was cut off by Athena getting up. I finally notices who was here. On the gods side it was, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, and Ares. The demigods here where, my team, Nico, Annabeth, Sam (which he was quite), and Clarisse. There was barley any people. I finally snapped out of my mind when I hear fingers snapping.

"Huh sorry what where you saying?" I ask.

"Why did you interrupt my daughter from saying her battle strategy?" Athena roars at me. I glare at her, but she can't see it of course.

"Because like I said I already have a plan, now I don't want to spend time here anymore, so like I was saying, me and my team will stay here and train some campers to fight, me I'm good at anything actually, my friends all have something good at so we will all help kids train, second when we hear that the giants are close to us we will prepare for battle, the little kids will be sent to the Chaos cabin which will be sealed, nothing can get in or out unless I say so, also nothing can harm it. So, if the Titans come the gods can get here asap if you want us to fight you, we will fight together" I finish of by getting up, "now I'll like to go relax in my Cabin," with that my team get up as well and we all head over to our cabin leaving behind stun gods and demigods.