Reaveling

Another Chapter In The Same Day! :0 Well I Will like to thank @ndalover!! She Was My First Vote! Thank You! Now Everyone Go Follow Her!

"Okay everyone now that everyone is here I want to make an announcement. People think you can't trust us, well what if you knew who we were behind the mask? We will reveal ourselves, under one condition, everyone has to tell an embarrassing fact about themselves. I have to have 5 volunteers first. Then I get to pick someone, so they can go for me then they get to get the honor of taking off my hood and mask. So, first things first, I will know when you are lying, Chaos gave me the ability to feel a lie." I say and its true, it comes in handy, like now. "So, who wants to volunteer?" I ask the crowd.

Nico, Annabeth, Leo, Aphrodite, and Hades come to the front. I smile at Nico even though he can't see it.

"Now who wants to tell an embarrassing fact about themselves?" I ask each one of them. Aphrodite raises her hand and I nod at her.

"I like pairing people up, breaking them up, and I love it when I find the perfect pair I watch over them, like a creeper." She say finishing with a blush. I laugh a little making her go even redder. I then turn to look at my team mates, "Now who wants to reveal themselves first?" Beauty comes to stand next to me.

"I'll go first," she says confidently. She pulls back her hood letting her hair down, then really slowly she pulls back her mask. Everyone gasp. Aphrodite starts crying and runs to her daughter. She tackles her into a hug.

"Is it really you?" Aphrodite asks.

"Yes mom, it's really me." Silena says. They hug each other and start crying again.

"Why don't you two go into the Chaos cabin, and Beauty tell her our identities, so she won't miss anything." I say and both start smiling like madwomen.

"Now who wants to go next?" I ask the volunteers. Hades comes forward and speaks, "When my wife isn't in the underworld, I put the song, 'All the single ladies' up all the way for everyone in the underworld to hear and I dance and sign to it." I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my mouth. I try composing myself and speak, "Okay, sorry Hades, now who wants to reveal themselves next?" I ask my teammates. Arrow appears next to me. Arrow takes off her hood and her mask without hesitating. Everyone gasps again. This is going to get annoying. Everyone calms down and Zoë walks away from the crowd heading for the Chaos cabin.

"Now who's next?" I ask the three people in front of me. Leo puts his hands in his jeans pocket and steps forward.

"Well my embarrassing thing is, I'm Bi, and like 2 people." He says. With that he walks back to the back of the crowd playing with things in his pouch.

"Aaawww, anyone mess with Leo about this, you will end up in the infirmary," I say loud enough for everyone to hear me.

I then look over to my team mates and Forge comes next to me yanking his hood off and slipping off his mask, "You will have to deal with me as well if you mess with my brother," Forge says, everyone gasps again! Ugh. Hephaestus and Leo come to Forge attacking him into a hug. I laugh. Family moment! Ugh I sound like a girl. I turn back to my 2 volunteers. Annabeth moves forward, and I roll my eyes.

"My embarrassment thing is that I'm lesbian," she says proudly. I roll my eyes.

"We already know that," someone yells from the crowd.

"You have to say something no one knows about," I say with annoyance.

She sighs. "I always wanted to change my hair color, so I did a spell to change it, but it backfired and I ended up getting green hair, that I had to go to the Aphrodite cabin for help," I didn't even try to hide my laugh this time. I busted out laughing, everyone laughing as well.

I fixed myself seconds later and I see Luke next to me.

"Are you sure? Death can go before you," I tell Luke and he just nods. He takes his hood off slowly. Then his mask. Everyone starts gasping and yelling. I try quieting them all, but they kept yelling. I look over at Zeus and he nods understanding. I hear thunder in the sky and that shut everyone up.

"I heard about what Luke did to the camp, but he fixed his wrong in the end saving you all. You should be great full." I say so loudly and demanding, no one says a thing. Luke smiles at me and stays where he is. I look over at Nico and smile.

Again, he can't see it. I nod for him to come forward and he does passing a shocked Annabeth. He looks straight into my hood. He then comes to my left and says, "Well... I'm gay, and I like this one guy, I hope he likes me too," he start blushing like a mad man. He thinks I don't like him? I'm going to end that thought right now. I take my mask of leaving my hood on making sure it still covers my face and I turn to Nico, I put my hands on his cheeks and say so everyone can hear me, "Of course I like you, now do you want to be my boyfriend?" I know it early, but I can't help but feel something strong for him. I see Nico blushing and nodding. I smile and lean in connecting my lips with him. This kiss wasn't filled with want and lust, but with something else, I don't know what, but I like it. I hear a throat clearing and I smirk pulling away. I turn behind me, and I see Death glaring at me. I put my hands up in surrender and back away from a confused Nico. I smile knowing what happens next.

"I swear if you hurt him I will kill you," Bianca says while pulling back her hood and mask. While she does that I slip back on my mask. I look over to Nico and his eyes are huge! They start to get watery. Bianca notices and hugs him with so much force.

"Don't want to bother your moment, but I suggest you stay to see who I pick to reveal their secret." I say while smirking. I look over to the crowd.

"Now would Sam like to come up here for a moment?" I ask while smirking.

Man, oh man, this is going to be good.