Its Time

5 months later...

"C'mon Percy we have to go with your dad, it can be born any day, we have to go see if its okay." Nico yells at me. I was in my cabin. I was 5 months 2 weeks pregnant. Nico is freaking out about the baby. It should be me since I'm having it.

"I'm to tired, later!" I say from under the covers on my bed. I had an appointment with my dad. Hes back helping me lately.

"Perce, c'mon! Don't you want the baby healthy?"

"Of course I do." I say pulling the covers of my face.

"Then get up please" Nico pleads.

"Fine!" I say getting up. I wall to my bathroom and close the door behind me. I look into the mirror and see my big belly it is really big. If I walk to long my feet hurt.

I wash my teeth and walk out to change into some sweats in baggy shirts we bought.

I walk out the door not saying anything with Nico behind me.

I was walking to the lake when I was about to get in when I feel a pain in my stomach. I felt water come out of me and I felt my parts changing and it hurt.

I fall to the ground in pain and Nico comes running to me.

"Nico It's Time!! The baby's coming!" I yell to him. The pain was making mw cry.

Nico digs into his pocket and get out a drachma and flips it into the lake.

"Oh Lady Iris accept my offer and called Lord Poseidon, its an emergency!" Nico says.

My father appears in the mist in his eyes go wild when he sees me.

"Ill send my men" is all he says and despairs. In seconds a bed made out of seaweed appears with 4 mermaids floating around it.

Nico picks me up and puts me on the bed. I clench my stomach crying in pain.I feel myself being pushed down into the sea and the pain goes away but I pass out.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated! So this is the story! Imma update after I take a shower! So see you in about 2 hours!

Comment

Vote