Truth Or Dare

'PERRCYY! Wake up' I hear Luke screaming.

"Leave me alone," I say out loud.

'Percy, I'm being serious! Chiron wants to talk to us, along with the gods, bring Nico'

I groan and get up. I look over to my left and see Nico sleeping. I smile. He's so cute.

I lean in and kiss his forehead.

"Time to wake up babe. Chiron wants to see us," I say into his ear. I hear him groan. I chuckle.

"No, let me sleep," he mummers under his breath.

"I didn't want to do this, but you forced my hand." I start tickling him and he jolts up laughing.

"Okay!... okay! I'm a-awake" he says between laughs. I let him go and I get up and stretches. I realize I'm naked. I blush. I try hiding my morning wood, but Nico laughs.

"Someone woke up with a boner"

'Don't even think about it, get here right now!' Luke yells in my head again. I groan.

"Luke's bugging me not to let you blow me. C'mon get dressed, we can do that later" I say smirking, knowing Luke heard me.

Nico gets up and goes to his drawer getting dressed. I just grab my black boxers, jeans and black shirt and put them on. I cringe. I need to change clothes. I look over at Nico and he is wearing the same thing as me. I snicker.

"Are we a matching couple now?" Nico blushes.

"This was my look first," he says back. I extend my hand for him to take and he does. He shadow travels us to the Big House and sure enough Chiron and the gods where there, along with the council members. Great another meeting.

"Great now that we are all here, I want to know why you," Zeus points at me, "didn't tell us you where Percy."

"Because that will take the fun out of it. And because I thought you didn't care about me." I say the last part shyly.

"We do care for you, you saved our world so many times," my father says.

"I know, and also know Gaea was manipulating you all to go against me, just so you all can like Sam,"

"We understand that, but we are all sorry, especially me, I was the reason you left." Annabeth says. I smiled at her. Thalia was nest to her holding her hand.

"I already forgave you. And it did hurt back then, but look at us know. You are with and amazing girl, and I'm here with my Nico." I say looking over at Nico grabbing his hand. He blushes. I turn to look at Annabeth and she's smiling.

"So, what are we going to do about Gaea? She might now about Sam, being imprisoned. She might attack." Hades says. I nod. I have an idea, but it might get me killed.

"I have an idea. I will transport to her base. I heard that it was in England, London. I will take my team. I will confront her and try making a deal with her. If she declines the offer, I will put her back to sleep" I explain my plan. I kind of know she won't take the deal, so I have to put her to sleep.

"That can kill you," My father gets up. I do to. I look at everyone.

"I know, but I am more powerful. I might not look like it, but I am. I have more powers now." I say.

"Fine but I'm coming with you," Nico says.

"And me," Annabeth says.

"Don't forget me" Thalia says. Hazel was about to speak up, but I put my hand up to silence her.