Sacrafasing My Soal

"Over here guys!" Bianca yells us over to the bottom of big Ben.

"Hazel can you feel the tunnels?" I ask her. She nods. She closes her eyes and concentrated to open them up. We were so close to Gaea! I can feel her.

Just then a whole appeared in the ground. I immediately jumped in. Everyone followed. Hazel took the lead. She closed the hole and walked forward. We spotted a few monsters and me and my team killed them right away.

"I feel her," I say. There was a huge hole in the wall and I walked in with everyone right behind me. I spotted 2 giants guarding nothing. But when you look down you see a face in the dirt. I walk straight to her. My team and the seven kill the two giants. I keep walking to Gaea.

"Well hello Gaea, you look different," I say sweetly.

"Oh, my child, this is what you did to me," she says.

"Well I came here to give you a deal, leave the world alone and fall back asleep, or I make you sleep, permanently," I say threatening at the end.

"Oh, my dear, my army is barley starting, and you can't kill mother earth," she snickers.

"I didn't say I was going to kill you," I smirk back. "Take the deal, you don't get a second chance."

"No, my army as at your precious camps. You're not there to protect them." Gaea says thinking she won. I turn to the seven.

"Guys leave, go help the camps, Nico shadow travel them please," I ask him, looking straight into his eyes. He nods. They all huddle in a group and disappears into the shadows. I turn to my team.

"Guys teleport, to Mount Olympus, TELL the gods to help, say I said so." I tell them. They all nod and disappear.

"That was stupid of you, being here all alone, you have no one to protect you."

"I don't need no protecting, I am as powerful as your father. I am stronger than you, and smarter," I say getting the flask out of my pocket, "you chose to ignore the deal, and you will face consequence's for trying to hurt the earth. Since you cannot die, you will be put to sleep, forever." I finish with opening the flask and dripping all the blood with the spell to the heart of the earth. To her. I hear her scream in pain.

"You are an idiot! Sacrificing your soul to save the earth! You will be attached to earth without a soul!" she screams.

"I know" I whisper. I turn around and start walking away, but that's when I see Nico with his eyes wide.

so sorry its short! just wanted y'all to get a story today even if its short! well hope you like it!

Vote/Comment