Chapter 13

I slowly pull away and look up at him, his face didn’t express anything. I was getting a little worry. “I’m sorry”, I say. I didn’t mean to….

At that moment he looks down and smile at me, “Why are you sorry babe, it’s not like girls hasn’t thrown themselves at me before, but….”

I glared at him and interrupted him, “You know for some reason I really want to see my brother. ALEXXXXXXXX, come here now Raven is…..” I yell out.

Raven look at me wide eyes and then quickly put his hand over my mouth, “What is your problem,” He hissed.

 I pry his hand off my mouth “I should be the one asking the question, but I don’t want your answer so please just go.”

What was I thinking, his not going to change his player ways for me- the school nerd just because I kiss – lip smacked him. I watch him walk down the stairs and out of the house before I turn look into the living room, then ran back up the stairs and slam the door.

I went to lie on my bed and thought, when did everything got so complicated. Why did I have to have a father heck even a twin brother, why did I have to fall for the worse guy in the world –Raven? Why is my life so complicated? I thought to myself, suddenly there was a knock which officially just ruin the moment I had to myself. I hate these moments.

“What do you want?” I yelled out.

“Don’t get all toney with me, missy” my mum said while walking into the room.

“Sorry. I’m just very annoyed right now. Isn’t there a way that we can send Richard and Alex back to their planet?” I asked.

Mum look over at me “I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do about sending them back but if you would like them to stay away talk to Richard about it… I’m sorry.”

“Alright, I’ll talk to him about it and it’s nothing you should be sorry about, it’s not like you were the one who made him come.” I answer back half-truth-fully,

She looks up at me and her facial expression differ my answer.

So I look over at her with a puzzle face, “Mum, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m sorry Naria, I didn’t have a choice if I didn’t contact the lawyer or Richard about your whereabouts, they threaten to take away my authority over you and I won’t be able to see you again. That’s why they know you are here, I’m sorry Naria.” Mum answer back while slowly walking towards me.

I just stare at her and slowly back away while she came towards me. As she came closer, I got nearer to the door, when I could feel the doorknob, I just ran out and out of the house. I can’t stay in a house where even the closest person who I thrust deeply betrayed me. So what if they were going to take away her authority, I could take the blame, I was the one who ran not her, I was the one who decided to find her, what has it got to do with her? I hate Richard. I wish I never had a dad or I just don’t need one who only cares about his own happiness.

I ran as far as my legs would take me, tears fill my eyes every step I took. My mind was mess up with different thoughts and confuse with everything that is happening. Just as more thoughts we going to cloud over my mind, I realised I didn’t know where I am. My hands started shaking and so did my legs. What should I do? My phone is not in my pocket, I don’t have any money. I walked into stores after store, trying to borrow a phone but no one would let me.

Night was falling and the shops were closing, so I decided to sit on an old, abandoned bench. Slowly as minutes past, the streets became emptier until there was only me. I dozed off slowly feeling hungry. When I came to sense I woke up, a car was coming towards me. At first I thought it was either my mum, or Richard; however as second pass I realised if they wanted to find me, they would have come long ago. I got up as quickly as I can and ran to hide.

I hid behind the nearest thing I could find which was a tree; it was useless since it was so thin but at least it blends in with my dark clothes. Suddenly I heard twigs snap from behind, I wanted to run but it was useless because right then on the other side someone appeared.

“Hello, I haven’t seen you around before. You must be lost, come I’ll take you home.” A guy said with a flirting tone.

“I’ll be alright, thanks for the offer.” I answered back, I knew guys like this and it’s best not to provoke them, however they weren’t going to leave me alone this easily.

“Don’t kid yourself, we are the best chance of getting home.” The other guy said from the other side.

As they started closing in, fears strike me. I shouldn’t have left home; I wish to see my mum again. I don’t want to go with this people. Just then things from that night came flashing back in my mind. They are Troy; they’ll just use me and throw me by the road side. With that in mind, I yelled as loud as I could and push past one of them and ran. They chase after me. Suddenly I ran into something hard.

“I sorry, I’m sorry there are this people chasing me and can you please help me. Please help me!” I screamed at the mysterious person while sobbing, so everything came out messily.

“Naria, what the hell are you doing here. Do you know where you are right now?” the mysterious person asked.

“Please save me! Please, I don’t want to be taken by those men,” I screamed out once again but, then realised the mysterious person knew my name.

I look up and it was Raven.

Sorry for the very very late update..and i know i don't deserve your forgiveness but i really have been very busy!! I'll try to write more often...i'm sooo sorry guess!