Ch. 12

*Austin's POV*

Dallas came back into the living room. She was breath taking. Her butt showed perfectly in those lace panties, and her large boobs spilled put of her bra in just the right way.

She smiled and sat down. "I'm so sorry."

I smiled and took her hand. "Come here." She climbed onto my lap and straddled it. "Don't be sorry."

She rested her hands on my stomach, her eyes looking over me, taking every piece in. Her breathing was slow and I couldn't help but watch her chest slowly rise and fall.

"Dallas. You're so sexy." I said. I kissed her chest and pulled into close to me. "I can't keep my hands off you." I kissed her chest again.

She smiled and cupped my face, kissing me. "I haven't felt this good or this happy in so long, Austin." She kissed me again, going from my lips to my neck to my chest.

"You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that, Dally." I said.

She nodded and kept kissing me. Her tongue ran over my nipple and she sat up and kissed my lips. "You know," she kissed me, "when you're wearing these sweatpants," she kissed me again, "I can feel everything." She grinned and kissed me again.

I grinned and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to me. "Oh yeah?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

I kissed her and kissed her neck. "I need you to tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

She nodded. "I will."

I kissed her collar bone and down her chest. My hands slid up over her back and unclasped her bra. Her body got tense. I looked up at her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah. You're just the first guy to ever touch me like this since Damen." Her face got red. "I'm just a little nervous."

I cupped her chin. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

She shook her head. "No. I want to. I'm okay." She pulled her bra off and threw it on the couch. She took a deep breath and smiled weakly at me. "Sorry I'm not more beautiful."

I looked at her body. It was perfect. She was perfect. I kissed her, kissed down her neck and chest. When my lips found her large breast she moaned softly. I grabbed her and laid her down on the couch, kneeling down between her legs. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with curiosity, want, love. She reached up and pulled me close to her, kissing me. I pulled away and kissed her chest, my lips brushing across her nipple. My fingers slipped into her lace panties and I pulled them down. She spread her legs and I grabbed her hips, pulling her to me.