Baby Scars

*Austin's POV*

"Where are we going?" I asked Alan.

He ran in front of me. "We're gonna go visit Emily!"

I smiled. "Emily's at work, we shouldn't bother her."

He stopped in front of a photography studio. "She's my girlfriend, I can bug her whenever I want." He opened the door and I followed him inside.

"Hi, Dally." He said to the girl at the counter.

She looked up and my heart stopped. She was beautiful. Long, curly, black hair, big green eyes, beautiful pale skin.

She smiled. "Hi, Alan. Em's in the back with a client." She looked back and the papers in her hand.

Alan leaned against the counter. "Are you wearing extensions?"

She looked at him and frowned. "No. This is all real." She ran her fingers through her waist length hair and then fixed the metal rings on both sides of her nose.

Alan shrugged. "What are you doing?"

She handed him a stack of photos. "Going through all these pictures."

I looked at them. They were pictures of Emily's band. "These are really good."

She looked up at me and blushed. "Thank you."

I smiled and held my hand out. "I'm Austin."

She shook my hand. She had a ring on every finger. "Hello, I'm Dallas." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you." I said, smiling.

She blushed again and turned in her seat, shuffling through more pictures. "Alan, Emily's gonna be back there for awhile."

He sat on the counter. "I'll just wait here and bother you." He leaned across the counter and reached into a candy dish Dallas had on her desk.

Dallas smacked his hand. "This is for the kids."

Alan pouted. "Please?"

She smiled. "Fine." She handed him a piece of chocolate.

Alan turned to me. "Want a piece?"

I shook my head. "No, thank you."

Dallas smiled at me. I smiled back.

The bell above the door jingled and a tall dark haired man walked in with two babies. The boy looked about 3 and the little girl was about one year.

Dallas's face lit up and she jumped up and ran to the little kids. My heart dropped.

"Hi, babies!" She said, kissing the little boy and picking up the little girl.

"Auntie!" The boy said, hugging her leg.

The man smiled at Dallas. "Sorry to bother you at work. Jake knows where you work and wanted to come see you."

She shrugged and smiled at the little boy. "It's okay. You know I love seeing them."

The little boy ran to Alan. "Alan!"

Alan smiled and picked him up. "Jacobi!"

Dallas turned to me. "Austin, this is my brother, David."

David shook my hand. "Nice to meet you."

Dallas pointed at Jacob. "That's my nephew, Jacob." She turned to the little girl and smiled. "This is my niece, Sophia."

I smiled and waved to her. She smiled and then hid her face in Dallas's hair. Dallas smiled and rubbed her back, gently bouncing her.

David sat down on the couch. "I'm surprised Damen is letting you around guys."

Dallas frowned. "Shut up."

"That's a mean word, Auntie!" Jacobi said.

David shrugged and sat back. "I'm just sayin. You're not aloud to breath without his permission let alone hang out with some guys." He shook his head.

Dallas glared at him. "Why don't you mind your own business?"

He gave her a dirty look. "I raised you. You are my business."

Alan gave Jacobi a piece of candy. "You're still with that guy?"

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Yes."

"Who's Damen?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"My fiancé." Dallas said.

I nodded. "Oh." My heart shattered. "Congratulations."

She smiled weakly. "Thanks."

Jacobi came over and rested his head on David's leg. "Daddy. I wanna go see Mommy."

David nodded. "Alright. Let's go." He stood up and took Sophia, who was asleep. "I'll see you later, Dally." He kissed her cheek. "Call me if you need anything."

She nodded and kissed the kids. When they left she sat back down at her desk. She looked angry.

Alan patted her head. "We're having a party tonight. You should come."

She shrugged. "I'll ask Damen."

Baby Scars (Austin Carlile Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara