100

Yo! It's the 100th chapter! Is this cool or what?! Lol ok just read the story now. I'll stop boring ya.

"Little sista!" Jake calls from downstairs. "I have someone to meet you!"

Groaning, I walk downstairs. I have a premonition of who it is, but don't want to make assumptions. As I near the door, I realize I'm right.

"Get a fvcking hint, Vivianne," I say with fiery determination. "Leave me alone." I wonder if I'll ever be rid of her. I'm dealing with other struggles but she just has to come in and make everything all about her.

"Wait, she's bothering you?" Jake asks, pointing to Vivianne. "Now that's not gonna work Vivianne. I thought you said you were just a friend visiting."

"I am!" she defends herself.

"Except she's not a friend, and she's not visiting," I finish her unsaid thought. "And I'm gonna have to ask you both to leave. And where's your brother? Did he listen and go back home or is he a stubborn b*tch as well?" I'm well aware of Christina watching and silently cheering me on, but I can't let my glare waiver.

"He went home," she says.

"Then why didn't you go with him? Why do you have this innate urge to ruin my life? To steal my friends? To make me want to take my life?" I emphasize. "Why can't you leave me alone?"

"Because I fell," she admits with a sigh. "No one is really scared of me anymore after high school. I'm jobless and I didn't get into any colleges that my parents would let me go to. My life is in sh*t and I'm powerless to stop it. But I do have the power to make your life miserable so I'm going to take it. Just like old times, huh?" When she finishes, she's near tears.

"Look, this isn't about what you want. You can't make people's lives horrible and then get away with it," Corbyn says, speaking out. "Get your life in shape or get out of our lives. This can't continue."

"And if it does, then we'll just get a restraining order!" Christina adds gleefully. "It'd be my pleasure."

Vivianne seems momentarily stumped by this. I suppose she thought that I was the same person that left. The same person who would willingly be bullied isn't there anymore. I've changed. And maybe change isn't the best thing in the world, but in this case, it worked in my favor.

"If you opt to leave, we'll book your tickets," I offer. "But you have to promise to leave us alone."

"Fine," she says, the fight seeming to be drained out of her. "I'll leave."

"Thank you," I say quietly yet gratefully. "And tell him that I'm sorry."

"He probably already knows," she says as she walks away.

I turn to Corbyn and Christina and give them a quick hug.

"Thanks," I say. "And Corbyn! Who knew you'd be a Fighter!"

"I am when it's needed, senorita," he says in his usual joking manner.

"Thank you very much, senor," I say with a chuckle. "But seriously though, how much happened during the Jingle Ball tour?"

"Nothing to me, but I can't say the same for the others," he says with a sad sigh. "You talked to Daniel?"

"Not completely," I answer.

"You should. Soon," Corbyn says. "He'll be consumed with guilt anytime now. That boy is just too innocent."

"Agreed," Christina says.

"Anyways, I gotta go figure this all out," I reply with a yawn. "And take a nap. I really need a nap."

"Take a nap; they can wait," Christina says with a chuckle.

"No, I don't think they can," I say with a small smile. "Imma go talk to Daniel."

I walk away, searching the house for Daniel. I walk past a room which I thought to be empty but I looked at it again and found him sitting in the corner.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask as I sit down next to him. "You can talk to me."

"I think I cheated on you," he says, leaving me awestruck.

AAAAAAAAAAND IMMA CUT YOU OFF RIGHT THERE

This was a pretty long chapter compared to the recent ones! Yay! Anyways, I just want to thank everyone who has been with me for this amazing journey. When I started this story, I thought it would be done in August and here we are in December and this story still isn't done! But it'll be coming to an end soon. After the resolution, epilogues are coming which is quite sad for me but whatever. Ily guys. ❤️