20

Lolz ^ The edit is so creepy but good at the same time. I LOVE it.

I wake up by a ding on my phone... again. I check and see that it's a text from Daniel.

Skycatcher Seavey: Can you come over today? I have a surprise

Sabribri: um sure, I'll be there in an hour

Skycatcher Seavey: ok ❤️

Sabribri: see ya 💞

I drag myself out of bed and start to get ready. I wear a simple Maverick shirt and blue jeans. I call Rowan and we leave to go to the Why Don't We house.

I walk in to find the door unlocked and a trail of rose petals like our date. I follow the trail and smile. Rowan follows me, gawking. It leads to the backyard again and the boys are all outside. Daniel stands at the end of the trail and the rest of the boys stand on the side with their phones out. Rowan goes and joins them before Daniel starts talking to me while going down on a knee.

"You know, I never formally asked you," he says.

"Yeah?" I ask, walking closer to him.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asks, bringing out a small box with a ring.

"It's about time!" I exclaim before running into his arms.

The boys and Rowan all coo.

"Also, could I post this on instagram?" He asks.

"Sure. What is this?" I ask, putting on the ring.

"It's a promise ring. I promise to never hurt you," he says.

"Thank you Dani," I say, giving him a kiss.

But it has sapphires instead.

We walk to the rest of the boys and Jonah gives Daniel his phone. Daniel sets to work on posting it on Instagram and I decide to post something too.

 Daniel sets to work on posting it on Instagram and I decide to post something too

Sabbypaul: I didn't mean to fall for you, but I did. I didn't mean to fall so hard and fast but I did. I know you may not know how to reply to this but if you do, I hope it's to say that you love me too. @Danielseavey

*Pretend there is the video here*

Danielseavey: Glad I'm finally able to formally call this goddess mine. @Sabbypaul 

This was a short chapter but I think it was sweet and cute. Next chapter will just be the comments they get on their posts. I wrote Sabrina's post by myself, I'm so poetic ... not really but I got pretty good grades for my poetry assignments. And I wrote one about death 😂 If y'all want, I can write it on this. Looking back at it, I think it's funny but everyone else who read it thinks I'm a scary child. 

Thank you to itsjustsaralol for giving me a shoutout!

I find it unreal that I have 22 followers so far and this book has over 130 votes! Thank you all for reading, voting,  commenting, following, etc. I love you all! ❤️ Also keep in mind that I don't have any social media so the instagram probably won't be exactly like the actual one. The hoodie is gonna come in less than a week so yay! I watched so many Why Don't We edits today, and I have one word: damn. People are talented!

I love y'alls! I should come up with some cutesie nickname for people who read my books 😂🤔

How did you find Why Don't We?

I found them by Logan Paul. Logang for life 🤘. I'm sad to say that I only started listening to their music in June since that was when I finally remembered to listen to them. Well, technically, I listened to something different (just the single) a while before that but I didn't really pay much attention to it because of school. When I listened to their music again in June, I fell in love with their sound, I listened to them at like 9 pm and I was listening to their music for a few hours on repeat. I had my headphones in and I was at the computer, where everyone in my house walks by at least once every few hours. I was just smiling creepily like an idiot and bobbing my head side to side or up and down enthusiastically. I spammed all the group chats with my friends talking about them. I was like that for the next few days and I pissed my friends off so much. One guy was so mad and I was just texting it and I'm gonna make him so mad when school starts. That's our relationship, I annoy him with songs and he disses them and acts all smart. I'm a weird person.

If you ever want to talk, you can talk to me and I will reply ASAP until August 21 since that's when my school starts.