12

Daniel awkwardly standing alone ^^ 😂

"Aaahhhhhhhh!" I hear a war cry and immediately wake up.

I see Rowan in the middle of charging towards us with her hand raised over head like she was holding a spear.

"Shut up! He's sleeping," I whisper shout at her.

"No he's not. Look at him he's smirking," Rowan says.

I look at him and notice the small smirk on his face. He pulls me down so I'm lying down again, facing him.

"Awww. You care about me," he says.

"In your dreams," I say.

"So that was a dream?" He asks, confused.

I giggle and stare into his eyes. He smiles and the smile on my face grows exponentially. I give him a peck on the lips and get up to see the boys, Rowan, and Logan looking at us.

"Didn't know we had an audience," I say.

He gets up and looks at everyone and his eyes widen in surprise. Logan starts glaring at him like normal, causing me to roll my eyes and Daniel to use me as a shield.

"You people sleep late," Jack says.

"Daniel wakes up the latest in between us," Corbyn says.

"And Sabrina wakes up the latest too," Logan says.

"You guys are perfect for each other," Rowan coos, causing us to blush.

"Okay get out guys," I say, motioning with my hand, not wanting to get out of bed.

One by one, they file out with Logan last, glaring at Daniel as if to say, "You better not do anything."

I crawl out of bed and the cold air hits my feet, causing me to fall back on the bed.

"What happened?" Daniel asks, actually worried.

"It's too cold," I groan.

He rolls his eyes and gets out of bed too.

He leaves to go to the bathroom to get ready and I change in my room and get ready. By the time I get to the rest of them, Daniel is already sitting with them and talking.

"You take forever to get ready," he says to me.

"I know I look fabulous without makeup, but I still need some," I say, adding a hair flip.

I go to get some breakfast and settle down with the boys to talk. Someone walks in and Logan shouts to the vlog camera, "It's Jeff!"

"My name's Jeff," Jeff replies.

A few minutes later Ayla walks in and Logan is armed with a plate. He hides it behind his back so Ayla can't see it. He greets her at the door.

"Okay, where's the plate?" She asks, knowing something is up.

"What plate?" Logan innocently asks, holding up the plate.

"Oh no," she says, running away to the lobby.

Then he chases after her. We follow him for entertainment purposes.

"You can't drop it here. It's the lobby. See there's a camera," Ayla says, crouching in a corner and pointing to a camera.

"Oh," he says, dropping the plate.

"You are so stupid," she says.

"I'm not stupid. I'm Logan," Logan says.

"Yeah well Logan is stupid. If you look up stupid, there will be a picture if you there," she says, waking back.

"That's probably true," Logan says talking to the vlog camera.

The boys, Rowan, and I were just watching and quietly laughing over the ordeal. We follow Ayla as she storms off. We decide to just go and sit in my room and play some games.

"Okay we have Twister," I announce.

"Should we play twister or should we do something else?" Rowan asks.

We decide to just leave and do something else. The boys want to go watch a movie so we watch Despicable Me 3. The movie is funny but we we're still bored so we went to the WDW house.

I play my music and Rowan and I start shouting the lyrics.

"WISH THAT YOU COULD BUILD A TIME MACHINE SO YOU COULD SEE THINGS NO ONE COULD SEE FEELS LIKE YOURE STANDING ON THE EDGE LOOKING AT THE STARS WISHING YOU WERE THERE. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE CHAPTER ENDS? DO YOU CLOSE THE BOOK AND NEVER READ IT AGAIN!" 

The boys look at us weirdly.

"What?! You know how weird I am!" I say.

We play some Why Don't We songs and everyone sings along to those. The pedestrians,us think we're crazy but we don't care!

We get in the house.

"We should do piggyback races!" I exclaim.

"Okay," Daniel says. I hop on his back while Rowan hops on Jonah's. Jack jumps on Corbyn and Zach is the referee.

"Ready. On your marks. Get set. GO!" He shouts.

Jonah is in the lead but Daniel catches up quickly. Corbyn fell over and they lose. Jonah and Daniel have a tie, and are exhausted after. Rowan and I give each other a high five and skip back inside. We go to the tv like normal and start watching tv.

I hear the ringtone from my phone. It's Jake calling me.

J: hey, wanna come over?

S: sorry, not today. Rowan and I are hanging with the boys.

J: I don't approve.

S: I'm sorry what?

J: I don't approve of you constantly hanging out with the Why Don't We boys.

S: At least we aren't anything like you and Erika.

J: What does that mean?

S:  I mean that you are constantly slapping her a$$. Btw the Jerika video is disgusting.

I hang up, very mad. I want to throw something but remember that I'm not in my room. I storm up and get a pillow. I throw it at the wall and scream. Loud thumps near me and everyone comes to me.

"Are you alright?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just pissed at Jake," I say.

I explain everything to them and they get a little mad.

"Well, you have to get back anyways," Jack says.

"Yeah bye guys!" Rowan and I say before heading out.

I can't stop thinking about how rude Jake was for the rest of the time. It's still on my mind as I go to bed. I decide to worry about it tomorrow.

So what do you think? Feedback! Comment and vote. ❤️ Thanks for reading. I was able to update! Yay! I might occasionally have some rant chapters, I try not to but eh. 😊