42

I know it isn't a Why Don't We picture but this is was a really funny scene in GMW XD ^

btw the date went well... I'm too lazy to write about it. They became a thing :)

I decide to post something on Instagram since I was bored and Jack and Zach were on their phones, Corbyn was talking with Christina, Daniel was in his room, and Jonah was with Rowan.

sabbypaul: I thought the world hated me for one mistake. Little did I know that one mistake would also give me unmeasurable happiness. @bradleysperry 

Comments disabled because the author is lazy

I decide to fall asleep so I close my eyes and start to feel drowsy. I hear thundering footsteps nearing me. Curious to see the cause of all the noise, I open my eyes and find a crimson red, fuming Daniel.

"WHAT IS THIS?" He asks, showing me his phone and my post is loaded on it.

"A post," I answer smugly. "Besides, why do you care? You have Taylor don't you?"

"That doesn't matter!" he shouts.

"What doesn't matter?" Taylor asks.

"Crap," he mutters, turning around. "Nothing."

"I know it wasn't nothing," she says, eyeing me and Daniel.

"It was nothing," I repeat.

"No it wasn't! I know something is up!" She exclaims.

Jack and Zach sneak out of the room, probably realizing there is gonna be an inevitable explosion here.

"I know something has been up for a while now!" she says.

"What has been up?" I ask.

"He's been getting more and more quiet and almost never says anything, ever since we met Bradley!" Taylor shouts as Daniel cowers next to her.

"So I'm the cause of this huh Daniel?" I ask, glaring at him.

"Yeah," he squeaks.

"I'm truly sorry Taylor. I didn't mean for anything like this to happen," I say apologetically.

"It's not your fault, it's this fool's for thinking he had moved on from you," she says.

I choke on my saliva. "I'm sorry what?"

"He hasn't moved on from you and you haven't moved on from him... I thought that was obvious," she says like it is the simplest thing to understand.

Daniel and I both rush to negate her.

"Mhmm, believe what you want but you guys definitely haven't gotten over each other," she says.

"No no we have," I say. "Right Daniel?"

"Umm," he says.

"hence, I'm breaking up with you Daniel," Taylor says.

"NO!" he shouts.

"You guys have to realize it and I won't be the reason my OTP stays broken up and don't realize that they are still head over heels in love with each other," she says.

And with that, she leaves the house.

"I have to go too. I have to meet Bradley," I say quickly, wanting to leave ASAP.

"Okay, bye," he says dejectedly.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," I say.

"Like you were? You needed anti depressants Sabrina! The guilt is eating me up!" he shouts.

"Who told you?" I say, anger raging inside me.

"Jo-Jonah," he says haltingly.

"I will deal with him later. And stop taking all the guilt upon yourself. It wasn't your fault," I say and leave.

Hope you liked the chapter! This book might end at 50 chapters! That's relatively soon!! Thank you all for reading! Vote and comment! Love y'alls! <3 <3 <3 <3

On a scale of one to ten what would you rate this story?

zero