22

Dooooood ^

I wake up wrapped in someone's arms and their head on the crook of my neck. I already know it's Daniel.

"Dani, get up," I whisper.

"Huh?" He asks groggily.

"Get up," I say, louder this time.

"Okay," he says, pulling himself up into a sitting position.

I pick my phone up to look at the time when I catch sight of the ring. I take a moment to just stare at it.

"I thought that was a dream," I whisper.

"What was a dream?" Daniel asks before he sees me admiring the ring. "Oh."

He moves over and gives me a hug and we stay like that for a few minutes. Rowan barges in the room and we split apart.

"Oh good you're up. Logan was texting me," she says.

I look at my phone and see that it's eleven pm and I see all the missed texts from Logan. I quickly get up, give my goodbyes and leave.

"Where were you?" Logan shouts as I walk in.

"I was at the Why Don't We house. I fell asleep," I say, setting my stuff down.

"Text me next time Rowan!" Logan says, angry.

"Okay," she whimpers.

"Hey don't be mean to Rowan! She's like a little puppy. You don't scream at her!" I say.

"You're right, I'm sorry Rowan, I was just scared," he says.

"It's okay," Rowan says.

We all go to our rooms and settle down for bed. I get a text.

Starstealer Seavey: is everything ok?

Blonde Beauty: yeah, it's fine Logan was just worried

Starstealer Seavey: I can't sleep now

Blonde Beauty: neither can I

Starstealer Seavey: wanna just talk?

Blonde Beauty: i could stay up all night talking to you

And so they did stay up all night talking. I was bored so I did a quick update. It was short, I know.

What is a flaw of your favorite WDW member?

He doesn't like chocolate. One of my mottos is "A life without chocolate is not a life worth living."  His one and only flaw ☹️