11

The picture above 😂 ^ 

I made a new cover but thank you to everyone who made me a cover or was about to! Also, I can't believe I have 13 followers!!! Anyways, onto the chapter! This will be the same day at Disneyland. Also, is this cover better or is the other one? Tell me! 🎶TELL ME YOUR NAME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, HOW DO YOU DO?🎶 WHAT DO YOU LIKE, TELL ME YOUR TYPE, CAN WE BE COOL?🎶

Sorry. 😂

--—•—----—•—----—•—----—•—--

During the drive, we all sing songs and have a lot of fun... even before we get to Disneyland. 

I jump out of the car and stand in the same place for a few seconds, just admiring the sight of Disneyland.

"Move it!" Corbyn shouts behind me, reminding me that I'm not alone.

I move out of the way and everyone files out.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! FOLLOW ME!" Rowan shouts before marching over to the ticket booth.

We get tickets and make fun of Rowan.

"Okay guys! Shut up! Where will we go first?" I ask like a child who is going to Disneyland for the first time.

"How about we go to the biggest ride and do that first?" Logan suggests.

"Sure Grandpa!" I say happily.

"Good idea Dad!" Jack says.

"No no! Not your dad!" Logan says.

"But that will have the longest line!" Rowan whines.

"So we can get it over with!" Jonah says.

"Oh yeah!" Rowan says and goes back to humming an upbeat, happy tune.

We make a beeline to the biggest ride and stand in line. In the middle, we start getting hungry so Zach and Logan go to get some snacks.

"So... this is boring," I say.

"Yeah, we should play a game!" Daniel exclaims.

"What game can we play in a line?" Jack asks.

"Good question!" I say.

We stand there thinking of some game we could play until Logan and Zach come. We explain our dilemma. 

"All I've thought of is Truth or Dare, Rock, Paper, Scissors, and Fireball," Jack says.

"Might as well play truth or dare," Logan says.

We reluctantly say yes.

Corbyn chooses truth. (boring so i will skip truths. im also tired) 

Zach chooses dare. Corbyn dares him to get someone's number. We watch him walk off and stop in front of a pretty girl. (Played by Olivia Holt)

"Way out of his league," I whisper to Rowan.

"I dunno," Rowan says.

They talk for a while while we place bets and soon after Zach walks back with a big smile on his face.

"Got it!" He exclaims.

I grumble and hand Logan thirty bucks. 

"Gee thanks!" Zach says, glaring at me.

The mood for Truth or Dare was kind of killed and we were almost at the front of the line anyways so we just talk and make fun of each other. We get to the front of the line and go on the ride.

When we exit the ride, Daniel seems a little dazed.

"You okay?" I ask, slapping his face.

"Yeah I'm fine," he says, blinking and shaking his head.

"Okaayyyyy. But what will we do next?" Rowan asks.

We go on all the rides by the end of the day and return home in high spirits but tired bodies. It was late so the boys just stay at Logan's apartment. We decide to watch tv. We set it up so everyone can sit in front of the tv. We put pillows and blankets on the ground and settle down.

Logan, Jack, and Corbyn sit on the couch. Rowan, Jonah, Zach, Daniel, and I sit on the floor. The pillows could also be used as a bed. We watch HSM.

"Hey, everyone is almost asleep, should we stop now?" I whisper to Rowan.

"Okay," she says dejectedly, being a big fan of HSM.

"Okay wake up everybody! We need to move!" I shout.

The boys wake up, rubbing the sleep from their eyes.

"So pair up with a roommate!" Rowan says before hooking her arm with Jonah's.

Daniel links his arm with mine. Jack and Corbyn get the couch and Zach gets the floor.

"This is just like the air mattress!" Zach whines.

"Deal with it ya big baby!" I reply, hitting the back of his head.

We all go to our sleeping places and drop to our beds.

"Goodnight Dani," I say.

"Goodnight," he says, snaking his arms around me.

I'm happy for the darkness so he can't see me smile like a freak. I fall asleep happily with a big goofy grin on my face.

Hope you liked it! Sorry that it is shorter than normal. Forgivesies? 😉 I probably won't update tomorrow sorry, I have a family thing.

Thank you everyone who is commenting and voting! ❤️

I SAY BOOM BOOM BOOM LEMME HEAR YOU SAY WAYHO!