59

JACK ATTACK! Fathers, hide your daughters 😜😂😂😂im so weird

Daniel and I were just sitting in the room and watching some tv.

"You know what this reminds me of?" He asks.

"What?" I question.

"Our first date," he replies.

"Oh yeah," I say, smiling a little.

"Do you remember what happened?" He whispers, his voice sending goosebumps rippling over my skin.

"Mhmm," I murmur, the hint of a smirk on my face.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks with a hint of a smile.

"Sure," I smile and fling my foot over him so I sit on his lap. I cup his face in my hands and put my lips to his. He snakes his arms around me and lines them up along my back. I curl my feet up a little, shifting my hands to his neck. Our kisses become more desperate, wanting as much as possible before air is needed. I run my fingers through his hair and I hear someone (a female) squeal and run away. I smirk and laugh a little.

"That was Vivianne wasn't it?" He mumbles against my lips.

"Yup," I say with a small laugh.

"Think we've scared her away?" He asks.

"Definitely," I say with a small smile, giving him a small peck on the lips before sliding back into my original position.

I snuggle closer and continue watching.

I must fall asleep sometime because I'm awaken by shouting.

"SHE'S SUCH A SL*T! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!" A feminine voice, probably Vivianne, shouts.

"No, she's not. She's mine and I love her," Daniel calmly replies, and I smile a little.

"Oh yeah really? Then why is it that you're always making out?" She questions.

"To piss you off. I love her and nothing can change that, so stop trying," Daniel firmly says.

"No," she says and I hear a slight bang and I get up and quickly run to the kitchen.

I see Daniel's eyes widened and arm muscles flexing to push her off. He succeeds and pushes her a few feet away from him. He quickly walks over to my side, probably to explain but I already know what happened so I just nod my head. He seems to understand and keeps walking to the bathroom, probably to wash his face.

"Who the f*ck do you think you are?" I question. "Who the f*ck do you think you are, walking into my house,  coming into my city, kissing my boyfriend?!"

"I think I'm you before everyone knew what you actually are," she says, smirking.

"I never did that," I say menacingly.

"Yes you did," she replies. "Remember freshman year, before you were bullied, when I was your best friend?"

"No, because I've erased all of high school from my mind because of its misery and hurt," I say, my voice getting louder.

"So you don't remember kissing my boyfriend?" She questions.

Suddenly I remember and my head sinks down.

"You do remember!" She exclaims. "Well, now I just got payback. And I'm not quite done yet."

"You have one day." I say, struggling to keep my voice steady. "One day to get the hell out of my house."

She storms away when Daniel comes back.

"Why does everyone seem to want to kiss you?" I question.

"I don't know, maybe it's my charm," he says, striking that same pose from the first time we met.

"Like I said before, what charm?" I retort before bursting into a fit of giggles.

New cover? What do you guys think? :) I really like this one

Thanks for reading! Love y'alls! Dont forget to vote! And I will do a face reveal if He's The Bad Boy? can get to 1K votes within 5 days... so get to voting! <3