54

Don't mind me dying from adorableness right now XD ^

first let me thank you guys!!!Thank youuuuuuu!!! <3 <3 WE ARE AT 367 IN FANFICTION!! TOP 400!! And 1K votes!! <3 <3 Also this is set a few days after they moved in :)

"Oof," I groan as I flop onto the couch.

I flip open my phone and go on to instagram. I almost let out a groan as I notice that Bradley fans are still going off on me. 

I look through the comments and see a name I never wanted to hear or read after Ohio.

Vivianne Clarkson

ViviClarkson: you're in a different state and still a bitch. And here I was hoping you would change when I meet you 

"Nonononononononono!" I shout, my voice getting louder and louder.

I throw my phone at the opposite wall with a shriek and back up as far as I can from it. I stare at the phone like it's a wild dog that will attack me if I look away.

"This can't be happening. She is just making a joke," I mutter to myself, pacing around the room while still staring at the phone. I can sense a feeling of darkness bubbling up in my stomach, threatening to climb up my throat and choke me. I take a few deep breaths to try to alleviate the weight on my chest. I sink down and cradle my head in my hands, hoping no one will come in for fear I'll start shouting at them.

I take some more deep breaths and I can feel that darkness ebb away. Finally, something is on my side. No one's come in and I won't say anything I'll regret.

But of course, life couldn't do that.

"What happened?" Daniel asks, walking into the room.

I quietly wince as soon as he said that but try to stay calm and let the anger go away completely.

"Nothing," I answer, struggling to keep my voice steady.

He walks over to my now-broken phone and holds it up. "Nothing?" He asks, arching an eyebrow.

"Yes, nothing." I answer firmly.

"I know it wasn't nothing," he replies, taking a cautious step away from me.

"Well, it's something that you don't want to know about," I reply, not able to keep the venom out of my voice.

"Why won't you tell me anything?!" he shouts in frustration.

"You really wanna know why?" I ask, stalking closer to him. "You want to know why I don't want to relive hell? You want to know why I don't want to tell you how explosive, depressed, and dark I was? You really wanna know why?!" I say, my voice raising to a shout.

"Yes, I do," he replies calmly, but betrays his voice when he takes a step backwards.

"I've already told you Sabrina Paul in Ohio isn't Sabrina Paul in LA. In Ohio, I was constantly depressed. Constantly bullied. Constantly freaking out. Constantly shouting. Unable to keep my temper under control. I. WAS. UNSTABLE. I was cracking from the pressure. I wasn't the type of girl that a musician like yourself would want to be associated with. Now tell me do you really want to know the version of me that could ruin your career-- no, your whole life?!" I shout at him, storming off a moment later.

I storm away, my anger causing me to not hear him when he whispers, "Yeah."

I love you guys so an update before a week!! But I'm only updating cause it's the first week of school, I may not update more bc the workload will increase. The next update will be a bunch of covers for upcoming books just cause. :)

SHOUTOUT! CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!! <3

LOGANGER4LIFE

Check them out!  If you guys want a shoutout, check out my message board and reply that you want one.

Until next time my hopeless romantics ;p that's right I said I would come up with a cutesy nickname and I did HOW YA LIKE ME NOW?! XD I'm so weird