Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own One Direction or anything related to them but I own this story idea & the non-1D related characters that I created are mine.

Character Profile – Aria

Age: 19

Birthday: December 5, 1993

Astrological Sign: Sagittarius

Siblings: None

Nationality: White/Caucasian

Hair Length & Colour: Brown, just above elbow-length, straight

Eye Colour: Water/Sky Blue

Weight: 99 pounds (thin build)

Height: 5'0 (five feet)

Personality: Sweet, Gentle, Kind, Shy. Doesn’t usually swear. Lacks a bit of self-confidence, to which some people take advantage of her & walk all over her. She has heard of One Direction & likes their music but doesn’t really know much about them.

ON TO THE STORY!

Aria was walking home from her school in Bowmanville, Ontario.  It was a nice, sunny day out but Aria’s mind was full of gloominess.  She had just broken off any friendships she ever had today, not because she wanted to but to protect them.  She had to.  She had been with her 20-year-old, ex-boyfriend, Julius, for almost 8 months and things had started of great, he was so sweet and kind to her.  But then he changed, he started to become abusive and controlling.  Then when she tried to break things off with him, he went…well..kinda crazy.  After finding out that he killed his own parents because they wanted him to stay away from her, Aria and her parents would not rule out the possibility of him coming after her or anyone she loves.  And just in case he went after her friends, she purposely caused a big fight so they would hate her and not want to be friends with her anymore.  Walking home by herself made her feel uneasy and sad.  She missed her friends already but she couldn’t risk their safety, she didn’t want to risk anyone’s safety.  You would think that Aria and her parents could go to the police about it, and they tried, but they couldn’t find any evidence that he was the one who killed them.

“Mom, Dad. I’m home.”  Aria called out as she came into the house.  There was no answer.  She knew her parents were home because she saw their cars in the driveway.  “Mom? Dad?”  Still no answer.  Aria walked into the living room and saw two bodies lying there.  She rushed over to her mother’s side, panicking at the sight of her mother and father covered in blood.  Her mother opened her eyes. 

“Aria.”  Aria was happy to see that she was still breathing.  “Hang on I’ll call an ambulance!”

“No.” Her mother replied weakly.  “You have…to get out…of here….”  Aria just looked at her mother, caressing her hand. 

“Remember…the letter your father and I gave to you?...Read it...follow the instructions…stay safe.”  Aria felt the sting of tears welling up in her eyes but did her best to hold them back. 

“Who did this to you?”  Even though she had a pretty good idea, she had to be sure. 

“Julius.”  Her mother replied.  “Go…be safe….your father and I will…always…be with…you…we love you…don’t ever forget that.”  Aria watched as her mother’s eyes closed and her chest stopped moving. 

“Mom?”  Aria called. “MOM!”  Tears streamed down her face as she looked at her mother’s lifeless body.  She looked over to see that her father was also dead.