Epilogue!

That's Jacob on the side :-D He is so adorable.

Epilogue

10 years later

~River’s Pov~

”No! Jacob, please don’t do that.” I yelled as I ran over to him taking away the ketchup bottle from his hands. He had poured the entire content on his face as he licked his little fingers clean. As disgusting as it sounds, he loves ketchup. If you give him the bottle he will eat the entire thing right from the bottle.

“I just gave you a bath and now look at you.” I said shaking my head at him. He giggled as he threw his hands around my neck rubbing his mouth on my shoulder. I laughed as he contiuned rubbing his face on my cheek. 

Jacob is a little rebel and does everything he isn't supposed to do, but he is the most happy and lively child I have ever seen, and he makes our lives better in every way possible.Jacob is fearless, unpredictable and he is always determined to get what he wants. And he is also curious about everything. When he first started walking you couldn’t stop him, he would walk everywhere trying to explore the house and ruin everything on his way.

His blond locks, ocean blue eyes and pale face can make anyone weak in the knees and that’s how he get’s everything he wants even at this age. Just wait until he grows up and knows how to use that face of his, he will have girls swarmed around him every second of the day and he will have everything he asks for.

I still remember the night of our wedding, we had gotten married 4 years ago and the same night Jayden had asked me if I wanted a child in the near future and I said that I did. But with me working and his successful football career none of us had the time for a child. But two years ago we were ready and that’s how our boy Jacob came in to our lives. We adopted him when he was only four months old, and now we love Jacob like our own and he is our life now. We can’t imagine our lives without our little baby boy.

“Come on Jacob. Let’s give you another bath before your daddy comes home.” I said as I scooped him up in my arms and headed upstairs.

After giving Jacob a bath I dressed him and made him ready for bed, I was putting him in his bed when I felt two strong arms hug me from behind. A smile formed on my lips as I turned around to give Jayden a kiss.

“Daaaddyy!!” Jacob shouted his voice full of excitement. I laughed as Jayden pulled him out of his bed and kissed his cheek lovingly. Jacob loves Jayden and if he doesn’t see him only for a few hours he becomes so hard to deal with. He keeps whining and crying. Sometimes he walks to the front door and knocks on it as he yells “Daddy” over and over again. It always breaks my heart to see him do that. Because I know that Jayden doesn’t want to be away from him either. Jayden calls me on the phone every few hours to check on Jacob when he isn’t home. I love it when he does that because it shows me how much he cares.

“Hey little man. I missed the two of you.” Jayden said looking over at me with so much love it made me weak in the knees.

“We missed you too. Right Jacob?”

Jacob nodded his head eagerly, his big blue eyes twinkling in the light as a huge smile formed on his lips and he hugged Jayden tightly. Even though he is only two years old he understands practically everything we say.

Jayden looked over at me past Jacob’s shoulder and smiled at me. He reached for my hand and when I put my hand in his, he pulled me against him. We stood there for a while, Jacob’s hands around Jayden’s neck, Jayden’s hands around Jacob to keep him up and mine around the two of them.

I had missed Jayden so much in the past week. He was in out of town for a game and I couldn’t go with him this time because I had work and being without him for so long was complete torture.

“You don’t want to sleep right J?” Jayden asked looking a Jacob for an answer. Jacob shook his head and frowned.

“ Nooo!” He said stubbornly making both of us laugh.

“Then you won’t. Let’s go downstairs for dinner.” Jayden said as he took my hand and pulled us downstairs.

After an hour with dinner, I was exhausted. I had to give Jacob another bath because he spilled the pasta and juice on himself. Jayden just laughed as I carried Jacob upstairs. I put him in his bed kissing him on the cheek before walking downstairs to Jayden.

He had cleaned the kitchen and was holding two glasses of champagne in his hands as I walked over to him my eyes never leaving his.

I took the glasses away from him and put them on the counter. I turned around and pressed him against the counter before giving him a long and passionate kiss. I moaned when he pulled me against him and cupped my ass in his hands.

“I missed you baby. It was torture without you.” He breathed against my lips before kissing me again. His hands roaming around my back.

“ I have to admit, it’s not the same to jack off to your sexy face in my mind. I need way more than that.” I said and kissed down his neck making him moan.

“Well, you can make up for the lost time.” I told him with a grin as I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and pulled me up for another kiss when I was about to open his jeans. We kissed like that for a few more minutes and only pulled away to take a breath before our lips were against each other’s again.

“Let’s take this upstairs.” He whispered huskily making my dick throb in my jeans. They weren’t as comfortable as before.

It took us much longer than necessary to walk up the stairs, because none of us broke apart to walk up like normal people. We kissed furiously, his delicious tongue in my mouth as we walked up the stairs knocking our heads on the wall a couple of times before we made it to the top of the stairs.

Jayden pulled away from the kiss and cupped my cheeks between his hands. “ I love you.”

I just looked at him not knowing what to say, because the words I love you, just didn’t make up for the feelings that I have for him. We have been together for ten years already and he has never made me unhappy. I mean we have had our ups and downs, every relationship does but he never fails to make me smile and he does everything that he can do to prove to me just how much he loves me. He has always been by my side and he does everything that he can to make both me and Jacob happy. He is a perfect father and I don’t think that Jacob can ever ask for anyone better than him.

He is my husband.

He is my life.

And he is my world.

And I don’t think that anyone can make me as happy as he can.

"I love you too, Jayden.”

He smiled before kissing me again as I opened his shirt. We were in our bedroom when we heard Jacob cry. I pulled away from the kiss and sighed, looking up at Jayden who had a fond smile on his face.

 "I’ll go check up on him.” I said, giving him a quick kiss before walking to Jacob’s room.

“What’s wrong Jacob? Do you want to sleep with me again?” I asked as I scoped him up in my arms and kissed his cheek. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and nodded as he snuggled against my neck.

I smiled and carried him to our room. Jayden was in his boxers now lying on the bed. I walked in and placed Jacob on the bed. I pulled off my shirt and pants and put on a t-shirt over my boxers before I laid down on the bed with Jacob between us. He was already snoring with Jayden’s hand in his small fingers.

“ You two look so cute.” I told Jayden with a smile.

He smiled and kissed Jacob on the cheek. “I love both of you.”

I smiled at his words and nodded.” I know you do. And we love you.”

---------------------------------

I am sooooo sorry for the long wait and for the short and suckish epilogue. :-( I didn’t really know what to write, so this is what I came up with in an hour.

Thanks again for the support and love! It means a lot to me. :-)

Thank you, I love you guys! :-D