Chapter 6.

I was listening to the song on the side while reading this. Parts of the lyrics really fit with this chapter, so I decided to put it up.

Enjoy!! :-D

------------------------

" Shit! That was so damn hot.I have never seen anything so hot in my entire life." Taryn said with wide eyes.

People were still standing before us looking at us. I looked down at River, who was looking down at his hands flicking with them nervously. His cheeks were pink from all the blushing, making him look hotter than ever. Fuck..What is wrong with me. I just kissed a guy and I'm not even disgusted. Actually I suddenly had the desire to do it all over again. His hot lips on mine, his hands running down my bod.....Fuck! Stop Jayden! That's not gonna make the problem down there go away. I sighed and ran my hand trough my hair. I stood up from the couch straightening my shirt so no one could see my problem.

" What the hell are all of you still standing here? Get the fuck away." I yelled making some of the girls jump in surprise and the guys looked scared as hell from the tone of my voice. What a bunch of pussies. And they call themselves men. No one said anything, because even if I had just gone to the school for a week they all knew how dangerous and hot tempered I could get.

They all stared mumbling things to each other and things like ,'Oh my god that was so hot' from the girls to things like 'That was so disgusting' from the boys were being mumbled here and there. But I ignored it , I wasn't gonna start a fight with River here. So I just turned to him grabbing his wrist as I dragged him of the couch. He looked surprised but followed me. We walked trough the crowded living room and I could hear girls giggeling as we passed.

I just rolled my eyes and kept walking until we were outside in Jared's garden. The first time I had been here I didn't care about the huge house or anything else, it was the garden that caught my attention. I mean the whole place was beautiful but the garden was something else.The grass is as green as grass gets with beautiful flowers every were and some benches and a huge fountain in the middle of the place making it look like a scene from a movie. The garden leads to an forest and a lake on the other side which Jared's family own.

I could feel River breathing heavily because I was practically dragging him with me, so I slowed down a little but didn't let go of his hand. I wanted to hold it in mine. It made me feel so good and warm.

When we reached the lake I slowed down and released River's hand. With his other hand he rubbed the one that I was holding and I could see that it was a bit red from my hard grip. He glared at me and rolled his eyes when I shrugged innocently.

"I can walk on my own you know."

"Then use those feet and follow me." I said and continued to walk.

"We shouldn't have kissed." He said as he walked beside me. His eyes were on the path in front of him, looking like he had just said if I wanted to grab something to eat and not something that crushed my heart a bit.

"Why the hell not?"I have no idea why I was getting angry about his comment but I just was.

He smiled, like he knew that his comment had affected me, and turned to me."I didn't say I didn't like it. I just said we shouldn't have."

"And I'll ask again, why the hell not?"

"Well, first of all everyone was there, and that isn't exactly how you want your first kiss with someone to go down. And second of all now all the homophobes are gonna go after you aswell."

It wasn't like I didn't know that some poeple might have a problem with gays, but I just didn't give a fuck.

As for the first part of comment, I actually wanted to smile, but controlled myself and turned to look at him.