Chapter 3.

That's River on the picture❤️

~Jayden's Pov~

*Monday*

The school building was a lot bigger than I had imagined. With three stories of modern facilities and a huge sports field, it's no wonder it's one of the biggest high school's around here. There were parked all kinds of expensive cars in the school parking lot. And boys and girls in all kinds of expensive brand clothes made their way inside the building.

Everybody was looking at me, even some of the teachers. They were probably wondering what a guy like me, who was clearly not from this side of town was doing at this school.I was wearing dark blue jeans that my mom bought for me and a simple white t-shirt. Once I made my way inside the building, I could hear people talking about me.Well, mostly the girls.

" Ohh..the new guy is so hot" A blond girl with her boobs sticking out said.

" Yeah... I know. But I heard he's poor.." Another one of her friends with red hair said as I passed them.

I heard one of them sigh dreamily "Who cares, I can take care of him if he wants"

I chuckled lightly to myself. These girls are easier than I thought. Maybe this place would be fun. I walked to the office, were I was picking up my schedule.

I pulled open the glass door and walked in, the room was really big and white. Too bright for my eyes, the sun was shining in from the huge window and it didn't help that the room itself was painted white and almost everything in the room was white as well. A woman that looked like she was in her forties, glanced up from her computer and looked at me. She was the only thing in the room that stood out with her red blouse and blackskirt.

She fixed her glasses and smiled. "Hello young man. What can I help you with?" Her sweet calm voice betrayed her stern and controlled exterior.

" I'm Jayden Steele, the new student."

" Ohh..of course. Just a second" She stood up and went to the other side of the room, there were some drawers and shelves full of papers. After looking for a few minutes she turned around and walked back, her high heels making clicking noises as she walked back to her chair.

She handed me some papers and smiled " There you go sweetie. I hope you enjoy this school year. And if you need anything else, come to me right away, don't hesitate."

Did she just call me sweetie? What the hell!

I nodded and thanked her for the help. After taking the papers from her, I walked out to the hall and looked at my schedule. I was hoping I had a good subject at the beginning of the day. And to my surprise I did, I had English lit with a teacher named Mr. Eddison. The room number was 212, so I walked up the stairs which were to my right and didn't stop walking until I reached my destination. I placed my hand on the door knob and opened it, it made a creaking noise as I opened it and everyone stared up at me as I walked in.

A fat teacher probably at the age of fifty glanced up from his papers."Hi, you must be Mr. Steele"

I nodded and walked up to him.

" Well, nice to have you in my class. Just find a seat." He nodded at me and continued to read his papers.I looked around the classroom and spotted an empty seat in the back row.

" And Mr.Steele?"

I turned around at the sound of the teacher."I want you to know that I do not appreciate troublemakers" He gave me a stern look and looked away.

What an asshole. Who the fuck does he think he is? Just because I look different from the rest of the students doesn't give him the fucking right to assume that I'm a troublemaker. I mean I do look like a troublemaker, with my tattoo's and piercings, but it's not like I'm gonna fight people in the classroom.