Chapter 5.

Dedicated to PwincessR11 because I love her story The Quarterback's Gigolo.

Enjoy!! :-D

--------------------------

~Jayden's Pov~

As Friday rolled around I couldn't wait for Jared's party. The party itself is really not a big deal, cause I'm at a different party almost every weekend, but I have gotten really close to Jared and the other guys and I really like to hang out with them. The first week of school was great, I tried out for the Football team and got in right away because Jared recommended me to the coach. I had played with him and his friends after school some days, and they thought I was really good.

I haven't been hanging out with the gang for this entire week, and they don't seem to like it. I kinda miss them, especially Derek. He is my best friend and the only person that I trust and talk to. He is so positive and funny all the time. He jokes around and laughs of everything. He really is the best friend anyone could ask for. He lost both his parents about three years ago and the only choice he had was to join the gang as he didn't want to be thrown into a foster home. That's how I got to know him and now he is at my house all the time and my mother loves him like a son.

My phone beeped and I fished it out of my pocket, I pushed the answer button and put the phone to my ear " Hello?"

"What's up dude, it's Blake. I'm gonna pick you up, were do you live?" Blake answered on the other side.

" You don't have to, I can manage."

" No way man. I'll pick you up. Just give me the address" He said and I could hear the sound of a car starting.

" Fine." I gave him my address and ended the call. I had already dressed so I went to the living room to wait for Blake to turn up. It was 8 O'clock already so the party had already started. Since it was warm outside I had borrowed some light khaki shorts and a dark blue polo shirt from Zayne as I didn't have anything nice in my closet. Because Zayne works he can afford nice clothes sometimes. I had put some wax in my hair and if I say so myself I looked pretty damn sexy.

After a few minutes I heard a car pull up so I stood up straightening my shorts and walked outside to see Blake looking around looking a little scared.I guess he wasn't used to this kind of environment. I walked over to his car and pulled open the door and sat down on the passenger side. " Relax Blake, no one is gonna kill you" I said chuckling.

He turned to me and glared at me. "I'm not scared" He defended himself.

I laughed " I never said you were" . He frowned and put the car in drive and drove away from my fucked up neighbourhood. It only took about ten minutes to drive to Jared's house.The music was so loud that I heard it down the street when we arrived. You could already see people outside laughing and making out. One girl was trowing up in the bushes and it looked like she was having a hard time standing. What the fuck! It's only been an hour and people are already getting drunk.

We walked out and headed for the front door.Blake walked in front of me, he was wearing khaki pants, a white t-shirt and a jean jacket. His dark hair was tousled but was nicely done. Blake opened the door and the music got even louder almost making me deaf. As I walked in the smell of alcohol filled my nose and I instantly went to the kitchen looking for something to drink. There were people every were, I couldn't even walk straight without bumping into someone.

"Jayden! Over here man!" I heard Ryan yell from the kitchen door. He was leaning against the door with a girl in his arms. She was kissing his neck and he was grinning like a madman. I chuckled and walked over to him.

"Hey dude. What's up?" I asked smiling.

He smiled back and pushed the girl away. " It's enough. You can go now." He said and turned to me. He was wearing dark grey pants and a white t-shirt.