Chapter 9.

River on the picture. I just love him <33

Enjoy!! :-D

------------

I woke up to the sound of loud music playing. I tried to open my eyes slowly letting my eyes get used to the light in the living room. Suddenly I remembered that I was at River's house and the images of us before sleeping came to my mind, and I couldn't help the huge smile that appeared on my face. I groaned and stood up stretching. I glanced at the clock on the wall, it showed 10.24 pm.

I walked out of the living room and headed for the direction the music was coming from. The stairs to the second floor was at the end of the hallway so I walked up the stairs to the second floor and stopped in front of River's room. The door was slightly open and I could hear him humming along to the song and I smiled and pulled the door open and stepped inside really carefully trying not to make a sound.

My mouth fell open from the image in front of me. River was standing with his back to me with just a towel rapped around his hips. Drops of water were running down his tan back, I just wanted to run over to him and lick his entire body. I closed my eyes for a few seconds trying to calm myself down before taking a few steps towards him. I have no idea why this happens to me every time I'm around him. He turns me on just by standing there, that's how much I'm attracted to him.

I don't know why I wasn't surprised about these feelings that I have for him. I mean I have never liked another guy or even looked at them in a non friend way. And when I first saw River I didn't look at him like he was handsome or anything, I don't think I even looked at him properly. I guess I was to worried about the police being after me.

But now that I see him more and more, I feel like he is the only person that I could ever feel these strong feelings for. He is definitly the most beautiful person I have ever seen. He looks so cute and adorable and at the same time he can look so sexy and hot that sometimes I have a hard time looking away.

I took a few more steps towards him almost tripping over a pair of sneakers, but luckily he didn't hear me over the sound of the music. He was facing his closet trying to pick out something to wear. I took the last steps towards him and wrapped my hands around his waist from behind. He jumped up and let out a loud scream, but I covered his mouth with my hand to stop him from screaming.

I bent my head down so my lips were by his neck and kissed the side of his neck softly. I felt him relax and I took my hand away from his mouth and wrapped it around his shoulder.

I kissed his neck again and smiled when he leaned into me, he turned his head and looked at me with his big hazel eyes. He had a huge smile on his face and I could see his cute dimples as he leaned in closer and kissed me on the lips.

He grabbed a remote from his bedside table and turned off the music before turning to me with a big smiled and kissed me again before pulling away."You sleep okay?"

"Yeah, I needed that."I traced my hand down his chest and was about to pull off his towel, but River grabbed my hand before I could tear it away from him. It looked like he wanted to say something, but shook his head slightly, changing his mind.

I stroked his cheek and lifted his chin so he was looking at me."What is it?" I whispered. He looked down and put a hand on my naked chest.

I smiled and put a finger under his chin and moved it so he was looking at me again."Tell me."

He shook his head."I was just thinking about wanting to go down on you."

My eyes widened on their own accord."Oh.." Just the thought of him down there was enough to make my breath hitch.

He smirked at my surprised face and shrugged."It's fine if you don't want to."

I wanted that more than anything, but I didn't want him to think that it was the only reason I was here. Because I'm not that kind of guy, if I wanted something fast and easy, I could have called 'I need a blowjob' outside my door and I would have people lining up to do it.(I'm being honest here, no cockiness involved.) But I didn't want something fast and dirty, I want to make sure this works out. I want to try with him. See how this goes.

"Maybe another time."

He stared up at me, surprised, but nodded anyways. His hands circled my waist and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and kissed the side of his head, I lifted him up and carried him bridal styled over to the bed laying him down gently.

"You ass. Let me down." He was laughing and squrming in my arms.

"You should be honored that I carried you, not cursing me for it."I joked as I laid down beside him.I put one of my hands on his waist, pulling him closer to me, while the other rested on the side of his neck. He smiled and scooted closer on his own, pressing himself between my legs.

I admit that this was moving a bit to fast, I mean we have known each other for a week, and have gone on one date and suddenly we are sleeping in the same bed and I'm starting to develop feelings for him. That should be a warning in it's self. Because this is a big deal for me, I have never even been in a serious relationship. But somehow I can't imagine not being serious with River.

I know it'll be best if I tried to stay away from him all together, but I can't. It's impossible now. It's already to late to turn back and for once I'm not gonna feel bad. For once I'm gonna be selfish and keep something that I want.

River snored and intrupted my thoughts. I looked down at him and realised that he had fallen asleep. I chuckled and kissed his head wrapping the covers around us. I traced my fingers down his arm that he had placed around my waist until I drifted into peaceful sleep.

***

I woke up to someone touching my chest, I opened my eyes slowly and looked to the side. One of Rivers hand was placed on my chest and he was tracing the lines of my abs all the way down to the waistband of my jeans. He bent his head and kissed my chest softly, barely touching it with his lips. He wasn't aware of the fact that I had woken up, because the next thing he did he would have never done if I was awake I was pretty sure of that. He would have been to embarrassed to do it, thinking that I would laugh and tease him or something.

He stood up from the bed and sat down on his knees, he looked up at me probably making sure that I was asleep.I closed my eyes pretending I was still asleep. Then I felt him press his heavenly lips on my chest and he placed feather like kissed down my chest until he reached my jeans. It was so damn hard to hold back the loud moan that threatened to come out of my mouth. I opened my eyes to look at him and I could see the lust in his eyes as his eyes ranked my body.

Fuck! I wanted him so badly, he was killing me.

He reached for the button on my jeans before he shook his head and turned away. "I feel like I'm gonna rape him or something." He mumbled to himself. He stood up from the bed and walked to the door. I didn't want him to leave, he can't just leave me laying here hard as a rock.

"Where are you going? You can't just leave me hanging like this" I said with a smirk pointing at my hard erection.

River turned around abruptly, looking embaressed."Umm, sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He shook his head." It's just...fuck...you are so sexy, I can't contain myself."

I laughed and stood up from the bed walking over to him and kissed him on the lips. He smiled and shook his head.

"I'll go downstairs to make some breakfast. You can take a shower if you want, we still have time till school starts." He said softly his hand around my waist. I groaned in annoyance. I had totally forgotten about school. I didn't want to go. I just wanted some peace and quiet and just hang out with River.

But then again I was kinda excited to go and show everybody that River was mine. I wanted everyone to know.

----------

I know, I know. It's really boring and I'm sorry.The story will develop more in the next chapter,I hope:-D

I want to thank everybody who votes and comments, you have no idea how much it means to me. It makes my whole day when I see the votes and read all of those nice comments. Thank you very much! :-D