Chapter 12.

Aaron on the side------>

~ Jayden's Pov~

 "I'll see you later okay?" I said kissing River on the lips. We were standing in the parking lot by River's car and for the last half hour I have been trying to tell River to let me go. I was supposed to be meeting Aaron and he isn't the kind of person that likes to wait.

" Fine, but come over as fast as you can." He said against my lips

"Yeah, Okay. I'll come and see you right after."

I opened his car door so he could get in. River turned around to face me and kissed me on lips so passionately that it made my toes curl,I groaned when he pulled away. He smirked and closed the car door leaving me in the parking lot with a huge boner. He blew me a kiss and drove off with a huge smile on his face.

I shook my head and smiled to myself as I headed for the bus. I really didn't want to go and see Aaron, usually when he wants to see me it's because he wants something and right now I'm really not in the mood for it. I know that it is something bad. Aaron is the leader of our gang, he control's everything and we have to do whatever he wants.

**

The bus ride didn't take long and I walked out and made my way to Aaron's office. He owns a huge garage were they wash,fix and sell cars. But let me tell you, they do way more than washing and selling cars. I spotted Derek under neat one of the cars with his feet sticking out.

" What's up dude?" I asked hitting his leg with my foot.

He groaned and pulled out from under neat the car with a frown on his face. " Dude, you scared the shit out of me. And now my leg hurts, so thank you very much arsehole!"

I chuckled and handed out my hand to help him up, he took it and hoisted himself up.

" Is Aaron here?" I asked pointing to Aaron's office. The door was closed and I couldn't hear voices so I was hoping that he had forgotten that he was supposed to meet me and went somewhere. But my hope vanished when the door opened and Aaron peaked his head out.

" Come in, I want to talk to you." He said with his deep and stern voice. Aaron is a really intimidating but respected man, he is the kind of man that you really don't want to mess with, he can ruin your life with the blink of an eye. And everyone in our gang are afraid of him, I think I am the only person that isn't afraid of him and his messed up attitude.

" I'll see you later Derek"

Derek smiled and nodded before going back to fixing the car again. I walked over to Aaron and he stepped aside when I made my way inside his office. His office is really fancy compared to the rest of the garage. Aaron walked over to his huge wooden desk and sat down on his chair. He put away some papers and looked up at me with a small smile " I have a job for you Jayden"

I raised an eyebrow and sat down on the chair opposite from his " Ohhh,so exciting! Do tell" I said sarcastically.

I'm really sick of his bullshit. It's always the same damn thing. He orders me to his office, tells me he has an assignment for me which is something as lame as going to another worthless gang and spying on them. I mean what the hell is up with that?

Aaron frowned " This is important Jayden, don't play smart with me."

I rolled my eyes and sighed " Fine, what is it then?"

" I have two kilos of cocaine waiting for me by the border in Arizona. I want you to drive there and get it for me. Joe will meet you there and help you hide the drugs in your car. There shouldn't be any problems and this will go as easy as the other times you did this." Aaron was looking at me with a weird expression, like he expected me to stand up and run out of the room.