Chapter 15.

Pic is of Joe. :-D-------------->

Enjoy!! :-D

----------------------

~Jayden's Pov~

" You look so fucking sexy right now"

River was sitting on his couch playing video games. He was wearing nothing but black boxers. He chuckled and shook his head as I walked over to him. I made him stand up as I took his spot on the couch.

" What are you doing?" He asked looking over his shoulder to glance at me. I shrugged opening my legs wide and made him sit in front of me his back pressed against my chest.

" I just wanted you close." I said placing kisses just below his ear. He shivered  and leaned on me as I stared sucking and nibbling on  his neck. He moaned and put his head back so I could get better access.

" Do you want to know what you do to me?" I asked, my voice husky.

He nodded and moaned again when I licked his neck. I took one of his hands and put it between us making him touch my rock hard member. He gasped and hit me with his elbow making me laugh.

" You are so dirty Jay."

" Only for you baby." I said chuckling from the surprised look on his face. He was so damn beautiful, it was almost painful.

He shook his and couldn't hold back the small smile that appeared on his face. I turned him around so he was sitting on top of me, his legs on either side of mine on the couch. He smiled and put his hands around my neck. I smiled and ran my fingers down his cheek.

" I love you Jayden" River said warmly, a soothing comfort in his voice.

I smiled and pulled him down for a quick but gentle kiss. " I love you too, you are in here now." I took one of his hands and placed it on my heart. " Forever." I continued.

He looked up at me and a small tear fell down from his hazel eyes, I reached forward and wiped it away with the back of my hand. He put his hands around my neck again and hugged me tightly like his life depended on it. He placed a gentle kiss on my neck making me smile.

" I love you so much Ja-"

His bedroom door burst open at that exact moment interrupting him. Two police officers with guns burst inside his room.

One of them walked over to me an evil grin on his face. He pointed at me " Jayden Steele, you are arrested."

Right at that moment I flinched and stood up from my bed, I was sweating like a pig and my heart was beating rapidly. It was just a dream.  Just a nightmare I thought as I rubbed my face, trying to clear my mind from the disturbing end of the dream. It was fucking amazing until the end.

Now I had a huge headache, I hadn't gotten much sleep before the freaking nightmare woke me up and now I couldn't even keep my eyes open. The reason for my lack of sleep was of course River, I was up all night thinking about him. I had lied right to his face when he asked me if I was hiding something from him. Believe me I really wanted to tell him everything, but I know that I couldn't. At least not now.

I have another plan.

I spent all night thinking it out and I'm sure that it will work out just fine after I'm done with this deal. I know that I shouldn't have accepted this deal with Aaron but I had no choice , if I don't do it Aaron's going to go after River. And I can't let that happen.

The other reason I want to do this is because I don't want to be poor for the rest of my life and I'm pretty sure that River's stuck up parents won't give us shit. They have got to be bipolar or something, one minute they were all lovey dovey and the next they acted like assholes. I was still pissed about the way they treated me, they talked to me like I was trash.