Chapter 10.

Dedicated to vee_ano, because I love her boyxboy stories :-D

Picture of Jayden on the side. I think he looks so sexy on that picture :-D

Enjoy!! :-D

---------------

As we walked from the parking lot to the school building hand in hand everyone's eyes were on us. Some of the girls were giggling like crazy and seemed really happy for us, while others either threw daggers at me with their eyes for taking River or they threw daggers at River for taking me. Some of the guys looked like they couldn't care less, some looked really surprised and some looked really disgusted.

But I didn't care. I was in a good mood today. River's fingers were entwined with mine and he had a huge smile on his face which made my own smile grow even wider. To me nothing could get better than seeing that smile on his face and knowing that he was happy. Not that he wasn't happy before, but it made me even happier to know that he was happy being with me and that he accepted me even though I'm not rich and don't have a wealthy family like everyone else at this school does.

" Do you want to go come to my house today? My mom really wants to meet you" I asked River as I took out my biology book from my locker.

" Really? Yeah, I would love to." He said smiling " I have to go to class now, but I'll see you at lunch." He continued. Even tough he said that he had to leave for class, he didn't move and kept his gaze on my face. He licked his lips slowly and shifted from one foot to the other. I knew that he wanted to kiss me, because he kept glancing at my lips throughout the entire conversation. He sighed sadly when I didn't make a move and he was about to turn around, but I caught his wrist and pulled him to a stop.

I pulled him closer to me ignoring the weird looks the other students were giving us. I cupped his face between my hands and smiled as I kissed him softly on the lips. He moaned from the contact and licked my lips as he tangled his fingers in my hair bringing me down a little so he could reach me without standing on his toes.

I pushed him against the lockers and kissed him deeper. Fuck, sometimes I just want to rip my hair out from all the sexual frustration. I just want him so bad, but I don't want to rush him into it. I want it to happen naturally. He pulled away to catch his breath as he opened his eyes and looked at me with so much desire it was making my erection pound in my jeans. And let me tell you, it's not really comfortable when you have tight jeans on.

I groaned and rested my head on the crock of his neck and kissed it softly.

"I hate school so much right now."River said, nipping my ear.

I nodded in agreement."I know, me too." I kissed him softly on the lips again, my lips lingering on his as I pecked him lightly on the lips once again, before pulling away.

I grabbed my bag from the floor."I'll see you at lunch, okay?"

He nodded and sighed before walking around the corner to his class. I turned around and walked to my own class.

Biology was really boring and I was the first one out when the bell rang. I walked fast to the Cafeteria and spotted River on one of the tables with Taryn and Adam one of Taryn's friends. They were chatting and laughing but River was looking around the cafeteria and when he spotted me by the door he smiled and patted the seat next to him.

I walked over and sat down beside him, greeting Taryn and Adam, before turning to him again."Do you mind eating lunch with the guys today?"

He glanced at Taryn, who nodded at him before he answered."That's sounds good."

"I don't think they know I'm gay, but it will be a nice surprise."I said chuckling. I entwined my fingers with his. I loved the fell of his hand in mine, it just felt so good and right. We walked over to the table and everyone went silent when we reached the table.