Chapter 8.

Vote for a long chapter and the little surprise at the end. :-D Perfect song on the side. :-)

Enjoy!!

--------------------

I pulled out of the kiss and rested my forehead against River's. He had a smile on his lips and his eyes were shining. " Do you want go out with me?"

I wanted to shout YES. Wanted to show him how much I actually wanted to go out with him. But I composed myself and nodded."I'd like that."

He smiled and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. He looked up at me."Will it be like with that guy everytime someone mentions you being gay?"

"I just didn't like the word he used. I don't mind anything else. I don't care what others think of me."

He nodded but I could see that he was concerned about something. I haven't even known him for that long but I could still read him easily. "If you don't want to, then it's okay with me though. Whatever you want."I assured him.

He shook his head and smiled."I'm so over people insulting me about my sexuality, it doesn't even affect me a little bit. I mean it feels like the homophobes get dumber and more unorignal each day that passes by. If I got a dollar everytime they said 'gayboy' and 'queer' I would be... even richer than I am now."

I chuckled and pulled him against me as he continued."There isn't even anything to be upset about, I mean I am a queer and I am a gay boy, so..." He shrugged. "And everybody knows I'm gay anyways so what's there to hide."

I smiled and stroked his cheek "That's settled then."

It is strange. This thing between us. It feels so natural and effortless, I have never experienced anything like it. I feel good when I'm around him, and just that alone makes me want to hold onto him. He is not just another pretty face. He is fun and confident and smart and it makes him even more appealing. It's so refreshing and new, and it only makes me want more.

"You should know.."I started and he nodded for me to continue."I'm not like you guys. I'm not rich like you and your friends."

River frowned."I don't give a shit. It doesn't change who you are as a person, so it doesn't matter." He smiled and pulled me into another kiss. This one more urgent and passionate, making my toes curl.

"We can go out or just hang out at my place if you want." He whispered against my lips. I could feel his lips against mine as he spoke."My parents aren't gonna be home tomorrow so if you want to stay at my place then it wouldn't be awkward or anything. They're away for the the entire weekend."

His lips were hot against mine and I could feel his bulge against my own, and groaned when he cupped me through my jeans. It was suddenly to hot in here. I could barely breathe as he grinded against me.

"What so you think? That sound good?" He breathed against my ear, sucking on my earlobe. His breath hot and delicious on my skin.

I nodded. "That...uh... that sounds good." I said breathlessly.

I have never let myself get so caught up and consumed by anyone before. It was actually scaring me how much control over me, and he doesn't even know it, and I'm letting him. That's what scares me even more. I like it. I like that it's him.

He pulled away slowly and grinned. I bet I had an identical expression on my face. "Come on." He entwined our hands and we walked outside.

We just drove around in his black Audi R8 Spyder, the car looked like something you would find in a movie. I had never seen such a beautiful car before. I spent three minutes just looking at it, and only went inside when River laughed at my expression and told me to get in. It wasn't the same car that I had seen him drive the first time I meet him so I guess he has two.