Chapter 23

ERIKA POV
I saw a video and was titled "Jake Paul exposed Jerika on what is going on". Wow of course the paparazzi still follow him. I really hope I made the right decision with this. What if I didn't help anything. What am I saying. Erika you need to do this, it's for the better.
I was getting hangry so I went to the pantry. Then I forgot we just moved here so, there was no food.

Erika-"LAUREN WE NEED FOOD. IM GOING TO THE STORE, DO YOU WANT ANYTHING."

Lauren-"Erika, you realize I'm right here and can you get Frosted Flakes"

Erika-"Oh.... And you know I will"

I started walking to the store. This was really good because I had time to think. Then for some reason something felt weird. I felt like my heart was waiting for something to happen. I felt that feeling before so I looked all over for paparazzi. There was none so, it must have just been me being weird.

JAKE POV
All of a sudden my heart felt strange.I never really felt this feeling. I looked everywhere for paparazzi because I wasn't going to have that happen again. But no one was there. It was so weird. What just happened?

ERIKA POV.
I got to the cereal section and pick up the Frosted Flakes. All of a sudden someone had bumped into me making my cereal explode everywhere and making me fall in to the ground.

Person-"Oh my god.I am so sorry. Let me help you up........"

I looked up at the person.My heart stopped. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this real?

Hey guys! The cliffhanger is real😂😂You guys are da best ILYSM💜