Chapter 17

ERIKA POV
I was getting really stressed. Then I got an idea to call Lauren. I pulled out my phone and what do I know my phone is died. Why is this all happening to me.I sat down on the ground and started to cry. I was literally so stressed out right now.What was I going to do.

JAKE POV
I guess when I got to the hospital I was still asleep because I don't remember a thing. The doctors told me that I am okay and can leave soon. But all I cared about was where Erika was.I texted her but she didn't respond. I remember that I must have left my car there. How was I ever going to find her. I left the hospital and took a ober to the gym where I fainted. I got out of the ober and started looking for Erika.

Jake-"ERIKA, ERIKA"

It was dead silent.I looked everywhere and she was no where to be seen. I was panicking now. Then I heard someone crying from around the corner. I look and see the girl I wanted to see .

Jake-"Hey how long have you been here beautiful"

ERIKA POV
I was crying for almost 30 minutes. I didn't know what to do. I heard someone talking and I looked up.I jumped up as fast as I could.

Erika-"JAKE"

I got up and hugged him so tight. I was so happy he was here. I couldn't even let go of him.

Jake-" Erika what just happened "

Erika-"You really want to know"

We sat back down where I'd been sitting for 30 minutes. I told him everything from him fainting, to the store, to the guy, and well to be being stuck here.I felt really bad now because the god damn paparazzi got everything. I knew the paparazzi were always going to be around now. We sat in silence for a while. As we were I had a really strange day dream. It was in the future .Jake was being chased by the paparazzi for the rest of his life. Once I got out of my daydream it hit me. Jake doesn't deserve to be paparazzied every second of his live. I knew I just had to do something before that happens.

HEY!Hope you enjoy 💚ILY