Chapter 22

JAKE POV
Jake-"WAIT...HOW DO YOU KNOW ERIKA!?!"

Guy-"agh....shit my cover is blown"
(He whispered)

I went to pull off his jacket and there he was someone I didn't want to see right now. He had his camera an everything . The fucking paparazzi. Are you kidding me. How could I not have known. I am so stupid. I couldn't let him expose this footage though.

Jake-"Bro,first of all I know you like views but can you not use this footage. What if Erika sees. Second of all CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE"

Paparazzi-"I would never give this footage for my life and no of course not"

Wow he doesn't like views he loves them. I guess he also loves me.

Jake-"Is there some way we can work this out, like if you get to use the footage, you leave me alone"

Paparazzi-"Bro you realize I can have to footage and still follow you. How stupid can you be."

Damn it, I am stupid.

PAPARAZZI POV
OMG I have great news. I and going to get so many VIEWSSSSS bruh. Jake Paul just told me about Erika and I got da footage. Did I mention I love views. I will never ever leave Jake Paul alone. Oh and the views. Never forget about views.

JAKE POV
This dude will not leave me alone. Everywhere I go he is always in a bush or in the corner LIKE BOI GET A LIFE.

We got off the plane and decided not to let it bother me that he just won that war. But once again I couldn't stop thinking about Erika. She is going to be even more pissed that I told the paparazzi that but, she wouldn't even talk to me so I guess it's fine.I heard someone call my name and I turned around. It was a fan that asked to take a picture. After the picture she said something that surprised me.

Fan-"I'm sorry about Jerika"

Jake-"What.....How did you know... My vlog doesn't go up until tomorrow"

Fan-"Oh well, the paparazzi's video just went up and is becoming viral"

WHAT...HOW DID HE UPLOAD SO FAST. IT WAS FRIKEN 10 MINUTES AGO.

Jake-"Oh... Well thanks for telling me and also have a great day"

Fan-"Bye"

Well I'm screwed.
We got to the hotel and I fell onto the bed. I was so tired and it was now night time. I laid down as I went on my laptop. Of course the paparazzi's video was  at 2,000,000 views. Great. I shut my laptop and fell asleep.

Hey boos! Thank you so much to those people who vote. I am so greatfull that people like my story. ILYGSM ❤️❤️❤️