Chapter 7

JAKES POV
Oh no I looked at the thumbnail and it it said Jerika making out at the park with a picture of me and Erika. I totally forgot the paparazzi was there. Nick played the video and it was bad. Me and Erika made out a couple times on the vlog but I would never show this on camera . I mean it was something children should not see.

Jake-" WHAT THE"

Erika-"Oh god"

Nick-"Wow um I really don't know what to say about this"

We all just watched the video in shock. And just like I thought, it was 20 minutes long. Great.

Jake-"Please tell me there is some way we can take this down"

Nick-"Nope sorry everyone is going to watch this and it's probably going to be as popular as Everyday Bro"

CHANCE POV
I heard something going on in the office so I waked in. Jake, Erika, and Nick were all starring  at the screen. Erika looked embarrassed and Jake looked the same.

Chance-"What's going on"

They all looked at me

Jake-" nothing you want to see"
" your probably going to get scarred  like Nick"

I walked over and Nick replayed the video. Wow, I knew Jerika was real but I didn't know it that Intense.

Chance-"Ha who's getting exposed now for kissing.Dude this is  pretty bad I mean I never seen anyone get that exposed"

Jake -" Shut up Chance "(punched chance playfully)
  We all walked out and there was the rest of team 10  watching chads phone. They all looked at Jake and Erika. Jake and Erika looked at each other and both ran back upstairs without saying a word.
Anthony-"Bro wow that was something"

Chad-"Jerika is more than real I think we can all say this"

ERIKA POV
Wow am I embarrassed. Everyone is probably going to watch this video even my mom. We were in jakes room now and I sat down on this bed.

Erika-"Well that was that"

Jake-"Erika it's my fault I should have yelled at the paparazzi or something "

Erika-"Jake it's not your fault it's our fault. Gosh darn our love for each other"
We both laughed.

Hey boos there is going to be a lot more of team 10/ other people coming soon. As always hope you enjoy it PEACE😊(that was cringy I'm sry I'll stop now 😂)