Chapter 4

"PRANK WARS BABY"

JAKES POV
I had to go see Erika the only way I knew how to. Pranking her. I felt so bad but I just had to do it.I knew it would probably go way too far.
I looked over Lauren to see Erika crying.I didn't think it was going to be that bad.She looked like she's been crying for days but it's only been like 30 minutes.I turned off my camera.

Jake-"Erika I'm so sorry"

I ran over to her to talk to her.

Jake-"I didn't know it was going to be that bad." " I'm so so sorry Erika"

ERIKAS POV
I was so mad.I couldn't even look at Jake.Why the hell would he do this to me. I mean I was there crying my eyes out and he just thinks that it would be a good prank.

Erika-" Jake can we talk please"
"Alone"

We walked into my room and I slammed my door.

Erika-"Why Jake why" " How can you do this to me"(Erika was now screaming)

Jake"Erika.." (Jake tried to hug her)

Erika" Jake No"! "I thought you died"(pulled away from the hug and started to cry)

Jake-"Erika I am so sorry"
"I thought that it would be okay but it wasn't"

It was silent for a minute accept for Erika crying.

Erika-"Im just glad your okay"( Erika went and hugged Jake)

JAKES POV
I fell so bad now. All I wanted to do was hug her and tell her it was okay and that's what I did.

I'm back😂I hope you like the story. there is going to be a lot more😂ILY💚See you later...
Also shout out to Audrey for inspiring me to make this book💖Luv u boo bear