Chapter 20

JAKE POV
I was thinking all day on what I could do. I didn't have much time though because I had to go to New York. Kade, Nathan, and I had to go to a ton of meetings there. I didn't want to go because I wanted to find Erika but, I have to.

Kade-"Bro are you ready? Our Uber is here."

Jake-"Yeah I guess."

Kade-"Jake, it's going to be okay. You'll find her when you come back to L.A."

I love Kade but, it wasn't okay. I know he was trying to make me feel better but, it wasn't working.
We got in the Uber and I had to vlog. The past few days I was taking it really low. The vlogs haven't been the same without Erika. I just wish she would come back.

Talking to the vlog...

Jake-"Hey Jake Pauler! Right now we are going to New York."

I did my daily intro and then Nathan interrupted.

Nathan-"Bro, I think it's time to tell the Jake Paulers what happened"

Jake-"Really"

Nathan-"Bro, your comments are spamming asking about her"

Jake-"Fine"

Jake-"Well Jake Paulers, me and Erika haven't been talking at all.As you may have seen, Erika moved away. No one knows why, not even me. She won't tell anyone and we didn't even talk about it.I'm sorry that I haven't been being hype like myself. It's just I miss her a lot and I want her back. She was my whole world and now she is gone.She won't call or text me though so, I don't know what else to do. Also I am not crying there is something in my eye."

God damn it I'm crying again.

Jake-"Anyways I will talk about it later but, for now we are going to New York"

Nathan turned the camera off.

Nathan-"It's okay Jake. It isn't your fault at all. We'll be here for you"

It had to be my fault though. Why else would she leave and not say anything. The whole way to the airport no one said a word.

Later...

We got to the airport and did airport things.Once we got on the plane Kade, Nathan, and I had different seats. My seat was in the back.When I got there there was a man next to me.He was looking out of the window. It was strange though because he was trying to cover his face with his big jacket.

Hey! You probably heard that before🤔😂ILY💜