Chapter 21

JAKES POV
We've been on the plane for an hour and that dude still hasn't looked up. It was really strange. I decided to be a good guy and talk to him to make him happier(I mean I don't even know if he was sad in the first place)

Jake-"Hey bro, Are you okay"

There was no response so I decided that he might want to be alone.Yeah know bro some people are loners so you never know.Then he finally spoke.

Guy-"Hey dude I'm good how bout you"

Jake-"I'm...fine...I guess"

At that moment I just thought of Erika. I was hoping I would forget about it until we get back to L.A. But of course I thought of her. I feel so stupid , that guy probably thinks I'm strange.

Guy-"Hey are you sure your okay"

Jake-"Yes....no....um"

Why did I say that.

Guy-"Bro I'm sorry, is it because Erika"

Jake-"Yeah...I miss her a lot but she wouldn't even talk to me. I don't know what I even did. She is being such a bitch right now.I don't even understand what is going on"

I had to let my anger out. I started tearing up just talking about her. This guy was very kind asking about herrrr......WAIT A FUCKING SECOND...HOW DID HE KNOW ERIKKA!

ERIKA POV
We got to our new apartment and it didn't feel the same. It was strange. I mean even though I had my own apartment away from Team 10 in L.A ,it was weird to live in another state. I missed them so much. I especially missed Jake. I've felt so bad because I blocked him on everything so, now we can't even talk. I mean I don't even know what I would say to him. He probably hates me and wants nothing to do with me now.I don't blame him though because I am mad at myself. I keep having to remind myself I did it because I wanted him have the best life.

Lauren-"Okay Erika, Were home...I guess"

Erika-"Yeah, hey Lauren I'm so sorry that because of me you don't live in L.A anymore"

Lauren-"Erika Its okay. I'll always be here for my best friend"

We smiled at each other and I haven't smiled in so long. I've been so depressed and Lauren is finally cheering me up.

Hey! Everyone probably knows who the guy is by now😂😂I hope you guys enjoy💖ILY💖