Chapter 13

JAKES POV
How is this even possible.Of course the paparazzi was there and what do you know they click baited like everyone else and there mom. This video says that I broke Erika's arm.Like wtf how could I even do that. I mean I guess you can BUT NOT MY POINT. I watched the video and all I see is us waking.Like bro look at this dude. He thinks people will believe that I broke Erika's arm from footage of us walking.What are people these days.How could anyone believe this. Oh what do you know. Nick scrolled down to the comments and what do I see. Oh my burnt chicken nuggets  people actually factually believe this crusty ass dude. What is my life.

ERIKA POV
I don't understand how the paparazzi can be everywhere. Does this guy have a life at all.

Erika-"Well..what do we do"(looked over at Jake)

Jake-"We just go on and do nothing"

Erika-"I know that but I mean Jake, the fricken paparazzi are everywhere". "How do we escape?"

Jake-"I wish I knew Erika"

We walked out and decided to forget about it. I mean no one could actually think that is real. Right?

Erika-"Jake, do you want to go to the gym"

Jake-"I mean you gotta get those gains right "(he said smiling )

We got in the car and drove to the gym we used to go to before we moved. That gym always made me feel relaxed for some reason. We arrived and got out of the car. All of a sudden I heard someone call my name.

Random dude-"ERIKA,JAKE, EVERYONE LOOK ITS THOSE PEOPLE WHO THE GUY BROKE HER ARM"

I turn around and see the same dude I saw at the mall. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM.

Erika-"Jake"

Jake-"Erika"

We looked at each other.

Jake&Erika-"Oh no"

A crowd of people just ran into me and Jake. How does this happen in the same week. I need a vacation.All of a sudden I couldn't find Jake. I started to panic.

Erika-"JAKE...JAKE"

No response.The crowd was getting bigger and bigger at that moment. Where could Jake be.

JAKES POV
People were everywhere. I couldn't even see Erika. I started to get really dizzy. Like I was going to...

HEY WASSUP! hope y'all like it❤️ILY