Chapter 6

JAKES POV
After our date we went to the Team 10 mansion. It was now morning and I woke up to see my beautiful girl still asleep. Im pretty positive she forgave me because it's kinda obvious. I got up and kissed Erika. She didn't wake up so I decided to prank her. I mean why not. It was not going to be a prank like yesterday but, just me pouring water on her to get her up. I really don't know why she likes me. I mean I do things like this. But all I have to say is she is the best girl in the world.
I ran to get my camera and walked quietly down stairs. Nathan was up so I asked him if he could film me.I got two water bottles and ran up stairs.

ERIKA POV
I was there having an amazing dream when all of a sudden a bucket of water got poured on my head. Let me guess it's Jake. I open my eyes and there Jake was. I shook my head.

Jake-"Gooooood morninggggggg erikaaaa"

Erika-"hi Jake"(I rolled my eyes)

Jake-"Get up my little goat"

Jake went to pull the covers off the bed

Erika-"JAKE NO"

Jake pulled the covers and there I was laying without a shirt on. Yeah did I mention that the camera was still on and Nathan was there.

Jake-" Oh my god"(Jake put back on the covers)

This is the forth time I got exposed in Jakes vlogs.Why me. Jake turned off his camera and Nathan left.We looked at each other and just laughed.

Jake-"I'm so sorry babe"(Jake said laughing)
Jake laid down next to me and gave me a kiss.I heard a yell come from down stairs it was Nick.

Nick-"JAKE ,ERIKA YOU MIGHT WANT TO COME SEE THIS"

I looked at Jake and he looked back.

Jake-" Erika you look sexy but you should probably put a shirt on"( He joked)

I laughed and got on some merch. We went down the stairs with Jake putting his arm around me. Jake was the sweetest guy ever. Even if he does all these pranks on me he was still amazing.When we got to the office Nick pointed to the computer.I looked at it and then I remembered.SHIT!

Hey wassup. I'm really glad most of you guys like my story. There is so much more to come. I'm probably going to be putting other team 10 members in🤔