Chapter 19

LAUREN POV
Last night Erika told me that she wanted to leave L.A.I just wanted to be there for her so I said okay. She told me what happened and it was depressing. I saw it all and let me tell you they were very close. They were so in love and now it was just sad that Erika wanted to leave.

We got on the plane and I looked over at her.

Lauren-"Are you sure about this Rik"

Erika-"I just want to do what's best for him"

I hugged her and told her everything was going to be alright.
We got off the plane and landed in our destination. Erika always wanted to live here so she's probably a little happy at least. I looked over to her thinking she would be excited to finally live here but, she wasn't. She just looked out the window looking very upset.

Erika-"Hey low, what if I messed up.What if I got the wrong idea. I mean I don't think I can even live without him."

Lauren-"Erika, it was your choice and I just know everything is going to get better in the future."

ERIKA POV
I just knew it wasn't. It wasn't okay. I miss him already and I feel so bad.I didn't even say anything. I just left and that was that. I hope I'm doing the right thing.I just can't get my mind off of him.

JAKE POV
I've been locked up in my room for a day now. Team 10 has been helping me to get though this and tried to make it better. Don't get me wrong, I love them but, they can't possibly make me feel better. I was devastated. What hurt the most is she didn't even say goodbye. She never talked to me before she left. So I have no idea why.Erika just left and it seems like she doesn't even care. I was on my phone when something popped up. It was the paparazzi's YouTube channel. It was about yesterday when I fainted. My heart just stopped. God I miss her.
I couldn't take this anymore. I had to do something. I just had to.

Hey boos! This is getting pretty deep. I hope y'all enjoy though💖ILY