The wedding

Melody POV

Tammi has been depressed since Ben was banished. I honestly don't blame her. Losing a friend like that is not fun.

I gentally woke her up. She was in Ben's room. It reeked of old pot, but I guess she was used to it. She looked up at me. "I don't want to" she said.

I sighed. "I know it's been a few months since Ben's banishment, but we need to get ready for this special day." I told her. She sighed and rolled over. "The dresses are green like Ben's outfit." I told her.

She gave a slight smile then slowly got up. I picked her up and get her changed and I changed into my wedding dress.

When I was finished, I helped all the girls fit into their dresses.

The wedding was starting soon. I handed Tammi a basket of flower petals to throw on the floor. I was concerned though, I don't know who my biological father is, who would walk me down the isle to my husband to be?

I felt a long, boney hand on my shoulder. "Melody, I'll take you down the isle. I am the house leader."

I smiled. "Thank you Slendy" I said. Everyone in frount of me started walking down the isle.

I took a deep breath. It's my turn to walk down. Slendy and I walked down the isle. I smiled as I saw Tim at the end of it. We soon reached him and I handed my flowers to Slendy to hold. I then held both of Tim's hands as he held mine. I noticed Zalgo was the one who was gonna get Tim and I married.

He gave a long speech then demanded Jeff bring the rings. Jeff slowly walked up with the rings on the pillow. I took a deep breath as Tim picked up my ring to put on me. He slipped it on and repeated what Zalgo told him to. I then picked up his ring and slipped it on him and repeated what Zalgo told me to.  Then Tim and I told each other our vows.

"Now, does anyone abject?" Zalgo asked everyone. I held my breath and waited for a few seconds, even though it felt like minutes. Zalgo then nodded slightly. "You may kiss the bride." He said.

I smiled then me and Tim's lips collided. I never felt so happy. This is what I've been waiting for. We soon release, but I wanted it to last forever. Tim picked me up bridal style and carried me down the hall and everyone followed.

Third person POV

The song "All of my heart" by Sleeping With Sirens starts playing at the reception. That's when Tim and Melody came in and danced. Tammi sat alone at the table and felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Ben "May I have this dance?" He asked.

A tear strolled down her face and she smiled "Yes" she let out. Ben wiped the tear from her face and took her to the dance floor. They dance along side if Tim and Melody and the rest of the people there.

Soon, the song ended and everyone clapped.

Jeff's phone started to ring, so he answered. The call was quite, and he got angry. The call came from the girl on the other side of the room with raven black hair and black orbs for eyes. A cunning smile with black lips, holding a baby in her hand and then finally let out "I'm baby sitting your daughter." then ended the call.

A/N: Hello. This is the last chapter. Sorry for posting a day late though. For a kinda sequel-ish thing, go read "Killer Dad". I'll post the next chapter for it today or tomorrow, maybe Monday. I only have two days left of school, so I'll be able to post more on my other fan fictions.

Vote. Comment. Add to your library.

~Thank you for reading~

~Mystery Mel0dy