Sally

Melody POV

I follow the Watch to an abandoned house. I was almost at the door when I was pinned to a near by wall.

"Hehehe, new meet you" I heard in a crazy, clown, cackling voice.

I look up to see who it is "L-Laughing Jack?" I asked shocked.

"Wait, how did you know my name?" he asked.

"You were in my childhood. You gave me candy till I turned Thirteen" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, didn't you have little ol' Masky's child? You were fifteen. Such a shame he got to you first." He said then smirked. "Guess now is my turn" He then started to take off my pants. I realized my knee was between his legs, so I jerked my knee upward into his croch. He screamed and his grip loosened as he pulled himself off of me and I ran to the side then pulled up my pants. I quickly pulled out my pocket knife then stabbed him in his back, then ran into the abandoned house.

"Sally? Sally? Don't worry. I'm here to help you." I yelled as I ran through the house. I then passed a closet as I heard shaking and crying. I stopped and went back to open it. I saw a girl with curly, brown hair, looking bruised and dirty with blood, trickling down her face, wearing A pink night gownwith the name 'Sally' stiched into it. I bent down twords her. "Sally, I'm here to take you back to the Underworld" I said, she smiled. I heard foot steps and I realized who's it was. "Scoot over" I quickly whispered and she did.

I gentally closed the door and held her protectivly with my pocket knife ready. I heard the foot steps pass. I still held her incase he came back. I heard the closet door swing open and a figure stand there. I lurched myself at it and we landed on the floor. I pinned him down, still seeing it was Laughing Jack. I stabbed him multiple times in the chest. He chuckled then flipped me over, pinning me down and letting my pocket knife go flying across the room. I struggled to get him off, but he was just too strong. He started to take his pants off. "You know Schelby. You really shouldn't be a killer if you are too weak to get me off."

I spit in his face "That's not my name anymore." That only pissed him off more. He wiped off my spit and aggressively pressed his lips against mine. He bit my lower lip and tugged on it so hard, it felt like he was gonna rip it off. He finally released then started to pull down my pants again. I saw his length. it was long and striped, like his nose.

He was about to thrust it in until I heard "NO" then saw a blade go through the back of his neck, coming through the front. His face froze and his face made him look like he was in an unbarable amount of pain. when his body went limp, I shoved him off to the side and quickly pull up my pants. I looked over and saw Sally, holding my pocket knife with fresh blood on it. "We better go now. that only lasts a few minutes." She said.

I nodded. "Right" I said as I got up, picked her up and ran out the front door. I ran us to the abandoned hospital and held her close as we went through the well.

We appered out of the other side and I set her down by the well then climbed out. Tim came out holding Tammi. "Melody? What are you doing back so early?"

"Early? I just killed five people in two days to stay here and got Sally." I told him.

"But it's only been a couple hours." he said.

Tammi started crying "Mama" she screamed then reached twords me. Tim handed her to me and I bounced her ever so lightly.

"What do you meen sweetie?" I asked him.

"Oh, you don't know of the time diffrence, do you?" He said like he got an idea why.

"What time diffrence?" I asked him a tad pissed.

"God, you two act like a married couple." Sally said.

Tim smiled "If only" he said. I blushed, but he couldn't see because I'm still wearing my mask.

Sally rolled her eyes "Gross" she said then walked into the building.

Tim looked at me "Anyway. In the time diffrence, on Earth, or the Overworld, Just about a week there is a day here, you were gone for about ten ours here on the Overworld, you were there for about three days. this time diffrence is so the monsters could out live the humans and live out their legend. And if Zalgo grants you immortality, you don't really need to worry about the time, unless you are given a very important assignment." He said then stepped closer to me. "Lets take off the mask, it must be getting hot under it" he said then removed my mask. He planted his lips against mine, I of corse kissed back.

"so, how was Tammi?" I asked him.

"Oh, she cried for the first hour then she fell asleep. I fed her when she woke up and later changed her. She begged for you." He said.

"awww" I said then look at her. She yawned then smacked her lips. "Well, she's not the only one tired." I turned to Tim. "We're going to bed." I told him.

"Oh, today we moved all your stuff to my room. Even Tammi's. So we won't be seperate when we take care of her." He told me.

I smiled. "Sounds great" then kissed him. he kissed me back then we went to our room and went to bed, thankfully, Tammi didn't wake up crying any time that night.

A/N: Hello people. that chapter is shorter than I thought it would be, but whatever, still pretty long. Tell me how you like it. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the story so far. Go ahead and comment. Don't forget to vote it up, Add to your library, follow me, keep on reading and read my other fan fictions too.

Thank you.

~Mystery Mel0dy