the results are ......

"Miss Schelby, it's been ten minutes, shouldn't you check your test results?" Slenderman said.

I sighed. "right" i got up and walked in the bathroom. I looked over at the test. I picked it up and looked at the results.

Positive.

I looked over at the door to see everyone huddled there staring at me. I glared at Masky. I set the test down and shoved him into the living room. "Are you proud of yourelf? Huh?" I said.

"woah, caln down" Masky said.

I ponced on him and we fell to the floor. I kept hitting him and punching him. "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOU FUCKING INCONSIDERATE LITTLE PRICK, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO ME. I HOPE YOU GO DIE IN A HOLE AND BE ALONE WITH NO ONE TO LOVE YOU" i yelled as i hit him and punched him over and over. Hoodie pulled me off of him. I struggled to get out of his grip. I failed. I spit on Masky. "I'M ONLY 15, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME." I yelled at tears strolled down my face. Hoodie still held me back as i dropped to my knees on the floor and wept. Hoodie dropped with me and held me, rubbing my back. I put my head in his shoulder and cried even harder.

Masky got up and walked out the door. Slenderman nudged me. I looked up at him. "Here Miss, eat this cheesecake" he said handing me a slice of cheesecake.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, im not in the mood to eat anything" i said.

Slenderman nodded and handed the cheesecake to Jeff. Jeff picked it up and took a bite of it.

Jeff streched and yawned. "yo, I'm gonna go home, Smile need his food anyways." Jeff said as he streched.

"Yes, lets go home Hoodie" Slenderman said. Hoodie began to get up

"Wait" i said. I looked over at Slenderman. "can Hoodie send the night with me, i need someone to confort me" i asked Slenderman. Jeff snickerd.

Slenderman sighed "well, ok, but only for tonight, then he has to come back to the underworld."

I looked over at Hoodie. "w3ll, 0k, $33, y0u guy$ t0m0rr0w" Hoodie said.

At that, Slenderman and Jeff left.

I hugged Hoodie. "thank you" i said.

"¡+$ n0 pr06l3m r3@lly" Hoodie said. He looked down at me and smiled.

I looked back up at him and smiled back. He kissed my forhead and held me tighter. He's so sweet.

~*~

It's getting late, me and Hoodie stayed up late watching movies on netflix.

I must ive dozed off because Hoodie shook me awake. "$ch3lby?"

"huh" i said groggily, looking up at him.

"d0 y0u w@nn@ g0 +0 63d?"

"if you want to" i said.

He thought for a second. "n@w, ¡Ts 0k"

I smiled. "ok" i said, then kissed his cheek. I put my head against his chest and fell fast asleep.