getting back in video games

I'm three months in my pregnancy, starangly enough, my bills are payed every month without me paying them and them finding me. I have been craving cheekcake a lot. I guess it is Masky's baby after all. I just got my ninteno64 from my dads house, i just got a memory card for it and legand of Zelda's majora's mask. I hooked it up and turned on my TV. A file was already on it frkm the previous owner. BEN. But I made another file. I kept the name Link for it and started playing.

~*~

I have been playing this game for a while and it has gotten weird. This fucking Link statue won't stop following me and this weird, backwards music keeps playing. I was on the verge of tears, but i was mindlessly playing it. I couldn't push myself to turn it off. Right now, I'm shooting at a character with the bow and arrow. I cant see it, I'm just not really paying attention at the moment. Did ... I just catch on fire.

You shouldn't have done that

that creepy statue popped up as the text box said that. Then. I saw the statue come out of the TV, it turned from a statue to a link with black and red eyes with what looked like he was crying blood as it came out of the TV. I screamed and grabbed a couch pillow and started hitting it.

"OW OW, HEY STOP" it said.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I asked yelling at it.

It snickered. "My name is Ben" he said.

"what are you doing here?" I asked him.

he paused. "masky told me to watch you"

I growled. "well, you tell masky that i could take care of myself, im not a baby, i can do well on my own"

"hmph, fine" he said then climbed back in the TV.

I sat back on the recliner and picked up the cheese cake from the couch and ate it.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. I noticed something on the table, so i walked over to it. It was a paper bag that said 'From Laughing Jack' . I haven't gotten a bag that said that sence the day before i turned 13. I picked it up and opened it. Candy. I smiled and took one from the bag and ate it. I went to the living room and started pigging out with the candy while watching Doctor Who. Masky came in through the back door.

"Hey Schelby, Did ..." He paused as he saw me with the bag of candy. "Schelby, who gave that to you."

I looked up at him. "Laughing Jack did" I said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Schelby, get rid of it , Laughing Jack's candy is poison" he said snatching the bag away from me.

"hey, i ate his candy from ages 5 to 13, I'm still living" i said to him.

Masky looked at me shocked. "You ... What?"

"did i stutter?" I said a bit sarcastically.

masky sighed. "well, stop, he could be poisoning our baby" he said and went into the kitchen.

I lifted an eyebrow. "our baby?" I said getting out of the recliner. I walked into the kitchen behind masky. "I'm sorry, but you will have no part of this baby, you may be the father, but not the dad" i told him.

He looked over at me.  "I will be apart of this baby's life, it IS my child, and I know you're craving cheesecake, my favorite food"

"no, YOU WON'T, i don't want YOU being the father figure, Zac is best fit for it." I yelled at him.

"ZAC IS JUST YOUR STUPID LITTLE BOYFRIEND, I AM THE FATHER OF THE BABY, AND I WILL BE APART OF THE BABY'S LIFE WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT." Masky yelled at me.

"YOU FORCED ME AGAINST MY WILL TO HAVE A BABY, I SHOULD AT LEAST SAY WHO I WANT THE FATHER FIGURE TO BE" i yelled back.

Masky stared back at me. He walked out of the kitchen and out the door. "fine, i won't do it, i won't be the dad" Masky said as he did so.

He slammed the door shut.

I sighed in anger. I didn't want him have any part in my baby's life. He could put my kid in danger. I love my child too much, even if it isn't born yet, to let it fall into his hands.

I heard a knock at my door. I got up and answered the door. "Hey Zac" i said.

"Hey Hun" he said then kissed me. "ready to go?"

"yes" i said. We hopped in the car and drove to the doctor's office.

~*~

The doctor came into the room. "Hello Miss Schelby, I'll be your doctor through your pregnacy, just call me Tim" the doctor said.

"hey tim" i said. Zac kissed my cheek.

I looked into Tim's eyes, they looked fimilar. "So, you're here to see the gender of your baby?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"yes" i said.

Tim nodded and placed the gel on my belly. He then placed the sonogram on where he placed the gel. He searched around on it. He finally turned to me and said. "congratulations, it's a girl"